Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Goaters said:
markbmcfc said:
I got disconnected mid game last night and then couldnt get back on.

Probably just as well as both any's went on one team, pretty dumb.

Until then, we had a pretty good night.

Mark for pretty much all of last night Jay kept on getting dc as the match started, it would have been more dumb to play eros team with nobody controlling any once Jay lost his connection. Also I play the game to enjoy it, with 9 people on I would be controlling a couple of defenders which is mind numbingly boring. So me going to the other dressing room and Kiam, Paul and Jay following I thought was fine.

I am sure other people can play any, also with regards to bluemoon rejects saying we bottled it, it was only after about 10 attempts at connecting to your team that I and a few others decided we couldn't be arsed waiting to play you.

Pie I absolutely agree that you playing any with 8 or 9 people on is total pish for you and we should seperate. I just dont think two any's should go into the same room, in the same way people dont like it when me and Ash are in the same one. We had 4 attack minded people in one room, it just wasnt balanced IMO.

Others can play any, but the fact is, we're not as good as you or Jay at it, and we just get hammered. Not yours or jay's problem i know, but it just makes playing pretty pointless. If Jay has connection issues and wants to stop playing any, thats fine, but we need to find someone else who can play it, to the level you two can. Perhaps that means us recruiting from the Rejects or whoever...

erocsevil said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Lost quite a few tonight, Il never understand some people... they play in the same position all the time even when they know their shit at it. They give more passes to the opposition and they can only score in an open net. I don't even need to bother naming and shaming them....

Its like Gary Neville putting on a blue shirt and just screwing everything up on purpose

Hmm, don't wanna sound mean, but sometimes they can't even score in an open net!

I made some schoolboy errors lastnight, I passed it across the box when it should have been cleared, they scored....OOPS...
N i got dc and they scored to equalise....OOPS.
My pro is slowly getting up to speed, and when he is, Ill be running it like an attacking midfielder should.
Our strikers will start to make the right runs n will be picked out more than often........
IF ONLY WE HAD 2 MORE PLAYERS!!!!

jacko8684 said:
ADVERTISEMENT........
bluemoon rejects require able minded players to fill big voids in wide areas and maybe a CB who likes defending!!! (FAT CHANCE THERE!!! but i thought id put it out there!!!)
And we need to not be afraid to pass the ball backwards to keep possession, if you work the ball quickly and precisely on tis game, the spaces open up and chances are created....

ps.... WHAT HAPPENED TO PLAYING THE "1ST TEAM"??? we waited and waited....waited some more.... then thought fuck it, and played someone else and won comfortably........

THE REJECTS REQUIRE AT LEAST2 MORE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be happy with a striker who can stick the ball in the back of the net. As we're creating 4-5 chances a game, just not scoring.

erocsevil said:
jacko8684 said:
ADVERTISEMENT........
bluemoon rejects require able minded players to fill big voids in wide areas and maybe a CB who likes defending!!! (FAT CHANCE THERE!!! but i thought id put it out there!!!)
And we need to not be afraid to pass the ball backwards to keep possession, if you work the ball quickly and precisely on tis game, the spaces open up and chances are created....

ps.... WHAT HAPPENED TO PLAYING THE "1ST TEAM"??? we waited and waited....waited some more.... then thought fuck it, and played someone else and won comfortably........

THE REJECTS REQUIRE AT LEAST2 MORE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be happy with a striker who can stick the ball in the back of the net. As we're creating 4-5 chances a game, just not scoring.

Fair play, But I feel as though its left down to u to do ALL the defending when a solid CB would take a lot of that off u.....

ANYWAY, what happened lastnyt? I asked to go ANY for my last game of the night at 1.15am and evryone left!!!!
IS THAT U LOT TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING???? lol.... (i hope not)

jacko8684 said:
erocsevil said:

Fair play, But I feel as though its left down to u to do ALL the defending when a solid CB would take a lot of that off u.....

ANYWAY, what happened lastnyt? I asked to go ANY for my last game of the night at 1.15am and evryone left!!!!

No. Chris has said that was his last game of the night, and 123 then PM'd me and said he'd had enough cos he couldn't pass, which only left me and you. And we require 3 minimum.

erocsevil said:
jacko8684 said:

No. Chris has said that was his last game of the night, and 123 then PM'd me and said he'd had enough cos he couldn't pass, which only left me and you. And we require 3 minimum.

OK, no worries, ill try n get on tonite n 2moz but will be on defo on Thur....

With reference to Mark; it would of been dumber for me being any, quite a few times last night i got cut off from the start, and couldn't even sign in to PSN or EA at most points, so if I did go any, I'd been gone within 15 minutes (game time). When I was in the DR, we tried connecting to Ero's team about 3/4 times, and I just got bored of fucking waiting, 'cus I knew my connection would konk out soon; just wanted to play.

I'll be on tonight if my connection isn't being a fucking arse.

Perhaps we need to dip into the transfer market then Jay for an Any? You could then step down from the position completely if you wanted to.

markbmcfc said:
Perhaps we need to dip into the transfer market then Jay for an Any? You could then step down from the position completely if you wanted to.
If it means that much to you, then do it.

Was only one game. Not like were going to do it everytime we split.

Jay-Mcfc said:
markbmcfc said:
If it means that much to you, then do it.

Was only one game. Not like were going to do it everytime we split.

Wooo how about that for an unnecessarily snotty reply :)

My point is, if you being any isnt a long term option, we need someone that can be. I imagine we will split into two rooms most nights we're playing.

Seems daft us having 10 regular players and only one that can play any, we'll have this problem quite frequently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.