Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

jacko8684 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Won one or two I think, Practice is the key to success though:)

I can picture the dream already... Ero with the solid defense, City123 scoring a hat trick... and then me getting sent off

Happy days.

Whats ur ps3 name m8? Whyty or summot along those lines???
do U play midfield as well as me? Cud do with someone alongside me......
Anyway, YEA THATS THE DREAM.... BUT WITH ME GETTING 2 ASSISTS AND CONVERTING ONE MYSELF!!!
UP THE REJECTS!!!

No not Wythyio

chris-wigan,

Started playing CDM lately though and fitting in well there... had alot of practice with advanced defending

By the way this message board is about quality, and not quantity. Its not a race to reach hot topics, and its not a race to a million posts. Its also not designed for mobile phones, so please avoid "txt spk" as it has a habit of pissing people off.

We don't expect perfect grammar or spelling here, but alot of this forum is of the 30+ age group and have no idea what a lot of your posts say :D[/quote]

I can translate... I have wore hoodies in the past!

"ime up for it ma psn is M_Mck33_ or NoTTsZ-IMeIRIKeY take ya pik lol but i mainly us the first one"

"I am up for it and my playstation name is M_Mck33_ or NoTTsZ-IMeIRIKey take your pick (laugh out loud) but I mainly use the first one"

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
jacko8684 said:
Whats ur ps3 name m8? Whyty or summot along those lines???
do U play midfield as well as me? Cud do with someone alongside me......
Anyway, YEA THATS THE DREAM.... BUT WITH ME GETTING 2 ASSISTS AND CONVERTING ONE MYSELF!!!
UP THE REJECTS!!!

No not Wythyio

chris-wigan,

Started playing CDM lately though and fitting in well there... had alot of practice with advanced defending

Oh, its Chris, So is it your new position then? It might work well if your DM and Im AM when Im on.... We will have to see....
Im hoping to be on later about 10ish....

jacko8684 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
No not Wythyio

chris-wigan,

Oh, its Chris, So is it your new position then? It might work well if your DM and Im AM when Im on.... We will have to see....

We're starting to find some form now, won a few last and both myself and city123 are scoring... still room for improvement, but we look threatening when in attack.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
jacko8684 said:

We're starting to find some form now, won a few last and both myself and city123 are scoring... still room for improvement, but we look threatening when in attack.

yeh. we actually look like scoring when going forweard, and the one touch passing works much better when we're in their half. Gives em less chance to tracke m down.

As i'v already stated, think i'll continue to write in this thread, as there isn't enough of us to keep another one going, where as this one is always at the top.

muchos gracias

F.A.O ALL REJECTS.

I'v had a thought. When the club was 1st started, we weren't the best, and were losing every game. We now seem to be passing better and playing well, scoring goals. For that reason, would anyone object if i set up a new club. This is because our current record doesn't look the best and would be good to start again. You wont lose any of your player attributes. If anyone objects then i wont do it!

I'm onnow if anyone can get on

erocsevil said:
F.A.O ALL REJECTS.

I'v had a thought. When the club was 1st started, we weren't the best, and were losing every game. We now seem to be passing better and playing well, scoring goals. For that reason, would anyone object if i set up a new club. This is because our current record doesn't look the best and would be good to start again. You wont lose any of your player attributes. If anyone objects then i wont do it!

Jay-Mcfc said:
Rejects can start they're own thread if need be.

erocsevil said:
F.A.O ALL REJECTS.

Im up 4 that.........
anything for us to look better.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.