Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

erocsevil said:
F.A.O ALL REJECTS.

I'v had a thought. When the club was 1st started, we weren't the best, and were losing every game. We now seem to be passing better and playing well, scoring goals. For that reason, would anyone object if i set up a new club. This is because our current record doesn't look the best and would be good to start again. You wont lose any of your player attributes. If anyone objects then i wont do it!

I'm onnow if anyone can get on

I wouldn't mind that mate, couldn't get on last night didn't get home from the game till mad late and I was slightly the worse for ware haha. I'll be on later though, if there's still room in the team for me, as sounds like you lads are on fire. :0)

markbmcfc said:
erocsevil said:
F.A.O ALL REJECTS.

I'v had a thought. When the club was 1st started, we weren't the best, and were losing every game. We now seem to be passing better and playing well, scoring goals. For that reason, would anyone object if i set up a new club. This is because our current record doesn't look the best and would be good to start again. You wont lose any of your player attributes. If anyone objects then i wont do it!

Jay-Mcfc said:
Rejects can start they're own thread if need be.

If need be. No need be thanks. As i stated before, there isnt enough of us. ah well.

erocsevil said:

If need be. No need be thanks. As i stated before, there isnt enough of us. ah well.

Your team are posting every day, so your thread wont 'disappear' as it will be active. Dont know where you get 'there isnt enough of us' from, enough for what? A conversation? You only need two, or perhaps just yourself.

We both know its fuck all to do with how many are on your team. Your just taking some sort of satisfaction gatecrashing our thread, more pathetic bitterness on your part me thinks.

Let me guess, we start a new one instead and you'll just post in that one?

der bomber28 said:
erocsevil said:
F.A.O ALL REJECTS.

I wouldn't mind that mate, couldn't get on last night didn't get home from the game till mad late and I was slightly the worse for ware haha. I'll be on later though, if there's still room in the team for me, as sounds like you lads are on fire. :0)

Sorry m8, whats ur ps3 name?

To be fair ero.
The last 10 pages have been more from your team than ours.
Everytime I come in off topic to check the clubs thread and I see new posts, I'm expecting it to be people on our team saying what time there on etc.
Maybe your thread wouldn't be a bad idea mate.
Then people who wanna join either club will know there's two different clubs.
It would be easier to organize games that way and would stop all this pointless bickering.

i can play now what team should i request to join i used to play for Andy Babas 11 theives as a st when they were 1st in the world for the first month of fifa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.