Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

still cant find you can i get an invite im not bothered which team i just want a game or 2

BlueMoonie said:
:/ doesnt come up on search

We have now made a new team, we have been on form and wanted to put the horrible start to the club behind.

The team is called Maine Road,

Il make another thread for our team now... its silly argueing with fellow city fans.

Update - The thread Fifa Club - Maine Road is now up... those who were in "Bluemoon Rejects" can now post there.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
BlueMoonie said:
:/ doesnt come up on search

We have now made a new team, we have been on form and wanted to put the horrible start to the club behind.

The team is called Maine Road,

Il make another thread for our team now... its silly argueing with fellow city fans.

Update - The thread Fifa Club - Maine Road is now up... those who were in "Bluemoon Rejects" can now post there.

Well done mate.

Not sure why that was so hard in the first place, and caused 5 pages of bitching.

Best of luck to your team.

jacko8684 said:
der bomber28 said:
I wouldn't mind that mate, couldn't get on last night didn't get home from the game till mad late and I was slightly the worse for ware haha. I'll be on later though, if there's still room in the team for me, as sounds like you lads are on fire. :0)

Sorry m8, whats ur ps3 name?

Wythyboi mate, shit name I know but literally everyone I tried when I got the ps3 was taken, didn't really take many brain cells to crack that one out haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.