Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

I will be on about 10pm mate, see you then.

Glad to see the rejects have started a new team and hopefully they will do well.

Sorted all the ports out for FIFA now, so I SHOULDN'T get disconnected! Well I hope not anyway.

Jay-Mcfc said:
Sorted all the ports out for FIFA now, so I SHOULDN'T get disconnected! Well I hope not anyway.

How'd you sort the ports out mate? Is it something to do with a firewall or something that you cant always connect with other people online?

Jay-Mcfc said:

Good to hear that mate, hope it all works as there is nothing worse than being dc it is so bloody annoying.

Jay has been like the Michael Johnson of our team, probably the most talented player in the squad but like MJ his internet is never fit!!

KinkyAfro said:
Jay-Mcfc said:

How'd you sort the ports out mate? Is it something to do with a firewall or something that you cant always connect with other people online?
You need to access you're router through the computer (Type in you're IP in web address bit in IE/Firefox/Google Chrome), and then add ports (the ones for FIFA are in the manual - page 15), you need to add all them and allow access to them, so anything that hits it goes through smoothly, should be alright then. Will let you know if it works.

Jay-Mcfc said:
You need to access you're router through the computer (Type in you're IP in web address bit in IE/Firefox/Google Chrome), and then add ports (the ones for FIFA are in the manual - page 15), you need to add all them and allow access to them, so anything that hits it goes through smoothly, should be alright then. Will let you know if it works.

Cheers mate, do u have trouble connecting with your mates or other people online?
I can connect to some no probs but others not at all. Does this port thing solve all this or am i being slightly optimistic?

sorry about disappearing mid game last night lads - little 2 year old was puking like something out of the exorcist so i had to do my 'shift'!

Hope you won them all!!!!!

BlueinCumbria said:
sorry about disappearing mid game last night lads - little 2 year old was puking like something out of the exorcist so i had to do my 'shift'!

Hope you won them all!!!!!

Sounds like somebody has there priorities all wrong, we needed you as dm last night but when the shit hits the fan synob is clearly not the man.

We played about 5 but for some reason only 2 games counted, it seems to be everytime Jay gets dc the game doesn't count which is a bit crazy.

Jay-Mcfc said:

Pretty sure I told you to do that like, a year ago when we couldn't play 09 against each other...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.