FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Goaters said:
Yeah I enjoyed playing Were not really here again last night, good solid team and gave us a very good game. Out of the teams we play your definately one of the better clubs.

Have to agree on Kiams hair though, he told me he idolised Beckham so is modelling his hair on him.

You've found me out, I idolise David Beckham!! As for the rankings and stuff we are doing just fine for the number of games we've played and tbh I couldn't care less which teams are above me or below me aslong as we enjoy playing that is what it is all about. So I wish every team the best of luck and look forward to meeting any of you, the games against Danny's new team were really close and they have a really good team. I thought Rory was exceptional as any and if you stick together you will do really well lads so good luck.

Boys Boys Boys, i havent been able to post on ere over xmas.... ive just read up on it and am pleased to hear all the good luck msgs etc........
Its about having a laugh isnt it?
n we have been, although last nite was hard going!!!
Ill be on when i get back from the game after, about 11 till 1.......
anyone else on then???
ps, the project are a good side, we matched them first game but got done with a late goal.... the other 2 times we were beaten comfortably...well played...

jacko8684 said:
Boys Boys Boys, i havent been able to post on ere over xmas.... ive just read up on it and am pleased to hear all the good luck msgs etc........
Its about having a laugh isnt it?
n we have been, although last nite was hard going!!!
Ill be on when i get back from the game after, about 11 till 1.......
anyone else on then???
ps, the project are a good side, we matched them first game but got done with a late goal.... the other 2 times we were beaten comfortably...well played...

I thought 4-0 flattered us a bit tbh, you had a few chances and you have to take into account the fact we've been playing together for a while now so its only a matter of time before you give us a beating!!

The best thing is the games are being played in the right spirit and we are enjoying it again, look forward to playing again and I would say to you lads stick together as you have the makings of a very good team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.