FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

We played some cracking stuff tonight lads - was really enjoyable and as typical city style, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory whenever we can!!!

You know why i left a little abruptly - will continue to do so each time that happens................other than that enjoyed it and we seem to be gelling nicely boys

x x x x

BlueinCumbria said:
We played some cracking stuff tonight lads - was really enjoyable and as typical city style, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory whenever we can!!!

You know why i left a little abruptly - will continue to do so each time that happens................other than that enjoyed it and we seem to be gelling nicely boys

x x x x

What happened to you sexy?

For those that care about my wonderful progress, i'm no longer with lets try again as the club became inactive.

I am now at a new club, who are, may I add, at number 14 in the world. I play ANY for them, which is the defence. I joined them tonight, and my current record is 8-0-1.

erocsevil said:
For those that care about my wonderful progress, i'm no longer with lets try again as the club became inactive.

I am now at a new club, who are, may I add, at number 14 in the world. I play ANY for them, which is the defence. I joined them tonight, and my current record is 8-0-1.

are you sure you didn't get kicked son ? ;)
how many clubs have you joined now?

Why don't you make another one, would certainly make things even more interesting.
I think it's brilliant at the moment, with our club having a great laugh online and playing some great games. Theres gotta be an average of at least 8 goals a game with us? Lol

would be good if if u guys at the project started a new thread on here, so we can see how your boys are getting on.
Speaking of which another few game should be made soon kiam. We seem to
be gelling nicely now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.