FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

BlueinCumbria said:
just rushed through a fine selection of snatch shots and log onto ps3 to find no-one on clubs!! disgusted. I ended up squirting my off gloss over a beyonce lookalike on xvideos - i was worth more than that boys...........x x x

Maybe if you jumped ship u'd always have a game lol!

erocsevil said:
BlueinCumbria said:
just rushed through a fine selection of snatch shots and log onto ps3 to find no-one on clubs!! disgusted. I ended up squirting my off gloss over a beyonce lookalike on xvideos - i was worth more than that boys...........x x x

Maybe if you jumped ship u'd always have a game lol!

hahahaha
ero u can piss right off if you think my synny is gonna jump ship and play on your team ;)
he's all mine x

Apologies lads. My electric went again last night but they knocked on this morning and apparently that is the last of it now so i will be on again thank fuck!

Will anyone be on during the day since i have a free day and nothing else to do. Well i am going to the cinema but that is later on tonight.

I have the day off work so will be on earlier than normal
Gonna go into town though inabit for some food and a few drinks, so will
be on later on :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.