FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Dan. Are you a fellow City fan? If so, don't chat bullshit. Makes you look like a right ****! I was bored and my club weren't on. To say you had 11 players on makes u look like a dick! That is all!

erocsevil said:
Dan. Are you a fellow City fan? If so, don't chat bullshit. Makes you look like a right ****! I was bored and my club weren't on. To say you had 11 players on makes u look like a dick! That is all!

ero you clown!
We already have a squad of 11 players (the maximum allowed on a team), in order for you to play for us like you asked, would mean me having to boot one of our current team members.

You're not good enough for us anyway ;)

X x X

Lol. In the words of Clarkie, 'this cannot be serious' You can have far more than 11 in the squad. Some clubs have 30-40 members. Doesn't matter how many members you have, you just can't have more than 10 in a MR at 1 point, but considering you only had 4 on, that wasn't going to happen. Anyway, your prob right, i'm not good enough for you!

erocsevil said:
Lol. In the words of Clarkie, 'this cannot be serious' You can have far more than 11 in the squad. Some clubs have 30-40 members. Doesn't matter how many members you have, you just can't have more than 10 in a MR at 1 point, but considering you only had 4 on, that wasn't going to happen. Anyway, your prob right, i'm not good enough for you!

well I'm not to sure into the whole 'how many players each squad can have' but I remember last week I had to remove someone in order to accomadate a new player, as it told me on the manager preferences I can not add any more players to the squad.
It looks like you've misqouted what I origionally said. DOH!
Besides this is not my club, my name is not Malcolm glazer, each player in our club has a say, it's everybodys team.
I thought you had a team?
Which I believe was trying to tap up one of our players ?
X x X

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.