FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Ooopppsss, i can't remember what you said. do have a club, and was trying to tap up of you your players. Never mind, probably better i didn't join for reasons i explained in the PS message. x

jacko8684 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
I'm in bury having a few drinks with the mrs.
I'll be home at 9 so cyas about that time :)
Is that your mrs' way of disciplining you Dan? Why else would you come to bury on your own accord?? lol...
Im hoping to be on later............

haha, I live not to far away from there mate, in ramsbottom.

Point 1 - Ero, not sure what's going on here mate but chill out and show us some love baby....

Point 2 - Branston Pickle and cheese makes a delightful toastie......just had one.........

Point 3 - Mike, so pleased to see you have learnt how to pass............gave me a semi.....

Point 4 - How good are we getting......seriously, we are very impressive at the minute........

Point 5 - i'll be on about 11pm tonight for a couple.....knackered again x

That is all, off to take the head reet off it over my neighbour and her jugs of pure joy.......

BlueinCumbria said:
Point 1 - Ero, not sure what's going on here mate but chill out and show us some love baby....

Point 2 - Branston Pickle and cheese makes a delightful toastie......just had one.........

Point 3 - Mike, so pleased to see you have learnt how to pass............gave me a semi.....

Point 4 - How good are we getting......seriously, we are very impressive at the minute........

Point 5 - i'll be on about 11pm tonight for a couple.....knackered again x

That is all, off to take the head reet off it over my neighbour and her jugs of pure joy.......

haha glad to see my passing was pleasing ya and whos on now i cant see anyone online

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.