FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Mikem93 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Anymore bluemooners fancy joining ? :)

i fancy joinin send me a message on PS3 Mikem93 if theres still space dont mind where i play :)

ill add you in about half an hour when I'm on mate :)
nice to see so much interest.
I'll be on at half past 10. Hopefully see you all x

Enjoyed tonight. Played well. Got a bit frustrating at times as the guy who was playing ANY seemed to want to take everyone on rather than pass the ball and also short passed by the keeper and getting tackled.

That last game i played with the 4-3 was a stupid loss!

I have to admit, this evenings games were really enjoyable, and it's not felt like that for a while.
All 7 of us played superb tonight!
Mike, you were brilliant as ANY and trino you impressed me again.
I'm baffled at why Rory was rejected by the origional bluemoon team also!
Can't wait to play tomorrow night, cheers lads, for a quality session of footy! Really enjoyed it!

DannyBoy2890 said:
I have to admit, this evenings games were really enjoyable, and it's not felt like that for a while.
All 7 of us played superb tonight!
Mike, you were brilliant as ANY and trino you impressed me again.
I'm baffled at why Rory was rejected by the origional bluemoon team also!
Can't wait to play tomorrow night, cheers lads, for a quality session of footy! Really enjoyed it!

we played well as a team and played some realy good flowing football as well mate sorry i went off randomly PS3 crahsed and cba sortin it all out again lol

I tried to accept your invite last night and also sent your club one but it didn't want to connect us, it gets a bit annoying aswell when it doesn't work as it leaves everybody waiting so we just carried on.

Give us a shout if you are on later and we will try to connect again and have a game against your new side, good luck with it you have some good lads on your team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.