FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

I am the King of giving away cheap free kicks so your on. We have a few players who make Crouch look small so beware as both posts are covered.

Nice to read this thread and a new team on the block, Im sure when we have players short on both teams then we can just play with each other (in a none gay way). As its fairly simple just changing teams.

trino said:
Kiam, just make sure your team give no free kicks away, im deadly ;)

I am an expert are giving free kicks away so you will probably have a field day!!

Looks like your enjoying it. I'v joined another team myself, who are on in the day which is more suited to me.

Good luck and maybe.......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY[/youtube]

Goaters said:
I am the King of giving away cheap free kicks so your on. We have a few players who make Crouch look small so beware as both posts are covered.

Nice to read this thread and a new team on the block, Im sure when we have players short on both teams then we can just play with each other (in a none gay way). As its fairly simple just changing teams.
there is no stopping me in the air lol.

Anyone on here marcus0tyg?

Had two cracking battles, losing 3-4 and 1-2, both playing as the Blues. I tell you what, we looked exactly like City under Hughes... all attack, fuck all defense.

Hey. While looking on the easports community forum before, i noticed a topic ' why can't i play my friends teams'.

Apparently, thats how some of the top teams were getting their high ratings, so Ea have disabled it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.