FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Now now... lets not all get carried away and forget the other bluemoon team:) You know, the team thats running riot over every team that crosses its path.

:-)

so how did u get on lastnight boys?
i played football, had a bath n fell asleep early...lightweight!!!
N wtf is all this about the other thread???
Come on boys, its a game..........
a VERY GOOD GAME but all the same, a GAME...
Have a laff like we do...
WERE NOT REALLY HERE

jacko8684 said:
so how did u get on lastnight boys?
i played football, had a bath n fell asleep early...lightweight!!!
N wtf is all this about the other thread???
Come on boys, its a game..........
a VERY GOOD GAME but all the same, a GAME...
Have a laff like we do...
WERE NOT REALLY HERE

went on a winning run of 6/7 games,then there was lagg with this side, so got leathered then called it a night.

team full of cast offs, your just a team full of cast offs, team full of cast offs.

Our boys have finally got their ps3's back on so will be on 2nite. Having a lot more fun now that its just the 5 of us. No moanin, bitching or giving away cheap goals through shit passes. we're also passing the ball well and scoring for fun.

erocsevil said:
team full of cast offs, your just a team full of cast offs, team full of cast offs.

Our boys have finally got their ps3's back on so will be on 2nite. Having a lot more fun now that its just the 5 of us. No moanin, bitching or giving away cheap goals through shit passes. we're also passing the ball well and scoring for fun.

and we are winning :)

erocsevil said:

Im made up for u....................
lets c how long it lasts... lol...
Im hoping to get on tonite or tomoz....busy busy busy

Ero pal.
Apolagies before, it wouldn't let me reply to your message on the ps3
after you messaged me asking if you could join our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.