FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

BlueinCumbria said:
hello lads - by the looks of things we'll have to start splitting into 2 rooms of a night!!! We've got loads of players - guess it goes to show what a good thing we've got going here!!!! Sounds like you scrounging students have had a good days action whilst us stupid tw5ts are at work!!! haha......

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rick4city said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Ero pal.
Apolagies before, it wouldn't let me reply to your message on the ps3
after you messaged me asking if you could join our team.

WUM! WUM! hah

Honestly mate, it's true.
If I was wrong don you think ero would be on here denying straight away.
I can forward you the message on psn later when I get on ?

its all a load of bull lads. He's making the whole thing up!

To be fair Dan, tell them the whole message. I sent it under my ERO account, and i did say for an hour , while my team had gone offline. I saw you were on and just wanted to play clubs. Good effot at trying to make it something it wasn't.

As for you Shalke, saying you'd leave if i went there. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That really did tickle me. YOu honestly think they'd miss someone who had been there for less than 24 hours. I know for a fact that we're not missing you.

erocsevil said:

To be fair Dan, tell them the whole message. I sent it under my ERO account, and i did say for an hour , while my team had gone offline. I saw you were on and just wanted to play clubs. Good effot at trying to make it something it wasn't.

As for you Shalke, saying you'd leave if i went there. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That really did tickle me. YOu honestly think they'd miss someone who had been there for less than 24 hours. I know for a fact that we're not missing you.

im glad your not, im not a big girl about a computer game, id just bang ya if i knew ya.

This is absolute quality!! Ero wanting to join us.........................................then Ero sayng he only wanted to join for an hour...................when will this ever end!!!

x x x

Ticket For Schalke said:
erocsevil said:

im glad your not, im not a big girl about a computer game, id just bang ya if i knew ya.[/quote]

LOL - welcome you big gaylord!!!

BlueinCumbria said:
This is absolute quality!! Ero wanting to join us.........................................then Ero sayng he only wanted to join for an hour...................when will this ever end!!!

x x x

when he gets banged by ticketforschalke haha

Ticket For Schalke said:
cant wait to play them, give free kicks away at your peril with rick/splash about cause he's good at them. eroc will soon realise he cant just run threw players, i think we'll win 5-1 tonight.

Your just a 1st class **** (Fill in your own abusive word). You think your awfully hard behind a computer screen dont you. ITS a fact that know1 on our team like you. EVERYONE is glad your gone. To say you'd bang me makes you sound like a **** (Fill in your own abusive word again). You ever mixed with murderers and rapists??? Didn't think so! Maybe you should meet me outside the boo camp and tell me you'd like to bang me! To say your not a big girl about a computer game, yet the one that whinged everytime someone missed the goal. I'm not the one being described as a mard by everyone on our team.

Dan, just for the record, please quote word for word the message i sent you, cos i know what it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.