FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

can i join this club?

if anyone need know about my fifa skills, i've played a few people on the forum and all have claimed i am "super"

pm me to let me know! then i'll get an email incase i forget :)

p.s online 24/7

Think im gona take a break til monday now because im not at my best form and we are losing lol back and better then ever on Monday x

asherj123 said:
can i join this club?

if anyone need know about my fifa skills, i've played a few people on the forum and all have claimed i am "super"

p.s online 24/7
woah, woah mate join invisible man the 3 games against these lot we beat the 8-3, 7-2 and 7-1

Plus wnrh are full and we need more players!

we have a record of 48-12-43 which means we have more wins than losses (unlike wnrh)

we are casual not competitive so join mate its a great laugh!

I should be a car salesman shouldnt i?

we have a squad of 6 or 7 so we aint that desperate btw

rick4city said:
asherj123 said:
can i join this club?

p.s online 24/7
woah, woah mate join invisible man the 3 games against these lot we beat the 8-3, 7-2 and 7-1

we have a record of 48-12-43 which means we have more wins than losses (unlike wnrh)

we have a squad of 6, and 2 of them are me :D. we are desperate. Scraping to get 3 together after you went. We did play WNRH again though, and won 6-3. we also played the Project and lost 5-2. The refereee gave a VERY dubious penalty though!

rick4city said:
asherj123 said:
can i join this club?

p.s online 24/7

alright mate can i join? add me tonight Mancunian_blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.