FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Daniel Daniel Daniel.

If you tell me you got d/c, i wont believe you. I don't blame you switching your console of anyway. With the disgrace of an ANY you have, your no longer competition for us. You gave us much more of a game when it was jacko/rory/comp.

And then he blames you for the defensive mistakes. His does make me laugh!

last 3 games
invisible man 8-3 u lot
invisible man 7-2 u lot
invisible man 7-1 u lot

:no competition anymore

To be honest lads, and i have discussed with dan, we feel our team needs a fkin good shake up! Some will stay and some will go but we need to get rid of the deadwood!!! Ero - you may gain from this my friend - 123 we need to have a crack about your thoughts on this. x x x x x

BlueinCumbria said:
To be honest lads, and i have discussed with dan, we feel our team needs a fkin good shake up! Some will stay and some will go but we need to get rid of the deadwood!!! Ero - you may gain from this my friend - 123 we need to have a crack about your thoughts on this. x x x x x

Some things are best left unsaid. This isn't one of them. lolololol.

I think your right, your team does need a shake up. Before this week, your team has been playing well. You need to get rid of the shite and go back to how it was. 123, syn, dan, rory, jacko and maybe 1 or 2 more. You win a lot more games then. Either that, or split into the 2 rooms.

Or, you can do what Kiam did. Start a new team and just invite the people you want!

We may gain from it? Dont want no cast offs. There is only 2 players on your team that i would take. Mike and ste!

Ero - you know you'd 'take me'!! Lol x

You actually have hit the nail on the head with your observations about us playing really well up until this week.....

As you well know - i'm a lover with a constant semi so the thought of just booting people doesn't sit right with me - splitting into 2 rooms would be an option but people would soon suss who 'aren't wanted'. Not sure what to do but something needs to change!!!

You lot on tonight Ero mate?

erocsevil said:
Daniel Daniel Daniel.

If you tell me you got d/c, i wont believe you. I don't blame you switching your console of anyway. With the disgrace of an ANY you have, your no longer competition for us. You gave us much more of a game when it was jacko/rory/comp.

And then he blames you for the defensive mistakes. His does make me laugh!

i never blamed him once, he's an actual mate not a cyber friend, seems there all you have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.