FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

I have been really busy these last couple of weeks lads but you will be glad to know that i am back this weekend :)
Starting on friday so its ass kicking time!

And i hope no new arrivals have took my centre midfield position lol :)

x

I think u should just get rid of all the new players. Still wont beat us, but might give us a bit more of a run for our money.

Infact, dont get rid of ste, cos i need someone to laugh at in your chat.

I wasn't messing when i said i'd only take 2 from your team, but it obviously wasn't the 2 i mentioned!

Wont mention any names as don't want ppl's heads bigger than they already are. One of the is 123 though!

erocsevil said:
I think u should just get rid of all the new players. Still wont beat us, but might give us a bit more of a run for our money.

Infact, dont get rid of ste, cos i need someone to laugh at in your chat.

I wasn't messing when i said i'd only take 2 from your team, but it obviously wasn't the 2 i mentioned!

Wont mention any names as don't want ppl's heads bigger than they already are. One of the is 123 though!

and the other is clearly me ;) Lmao are we playing you tonight ?

Ero you are a prick tease trying to turn 123's head!!! Fortunately 123 has enough 'man praise' on our team at the moment.......x x x x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.