FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

kiam06 said:
Tried to connect last night Dan as you did to mate but it was just not having it, we will be on later tonight so pencil us in for a game about 11pm or just message me on psn.

Cheers mate hope you boys are doing well, how is my main an Lewis fitting in??

Some of the other lads might make there opinions too but i have Made a good start Kiam i think mate.
I play centre mid and have fitted in nicely. I have scored seven already and a scored a scorcher from outside the box on friday night.
But the whole team is looking great mate. Good times ahead me thinks.

Hopefully i will be able to get on at 11 tonight so i can have my first taste of the derby match hey ha.

Blueboylewis09 said:
kiam06 said:
Tried to connect last night Dan as you did to mate but it was just not having it, we will be on later tonight so pencil us in for a game about 11pm or just message me on psn.

Cheers mate hope you boys are doing well, how is my main an Lewis fitting in??

Some of the other lads might make there opinions too but i have Made a good start Kiam i think mate.
I play centre mid and have fitted in nicely. I have scored seven already and a scored a scorcher from outside the box on friday night.

Hopefully i will be able to get on at 11 tonight so i can have my first taste of the derby match hey ha.

youve fitted in really well mate its made a difference having that extra man in midfield instead of having ANY filling it just gotta keep it up now, no pressure lol

Mikem93 said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

youve fitted in really well mate its made a difference having that extra man in midfield instead of having ANY filling it just gotta keep it up now, no pressure lol

Cheers. We are all playing well as a unit though and everything. And you on the LW and Dan upfront and Rory in control of any and Jacko and everyone else.

We will be unstoppable very soon haha.

Is anyone up for a few games now though or are we waiting till tonight?

Glad to hear it Lewis mate some good comments on here, hope to see you later if we can get a connection tonight should be a good game.

I'll be home from work at 11. So will be on about that time.
Is 11:30 ok for you lot kiam?
Hopefully it will work tonight.
Cya boys later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.