FIFA League - Xbox 360

ManCitizens. said:
Im CSKA but will have to wait a couple of days before my next game. Broke my index finger yesterday lol.

Neveer thought id say this but im injured and cannot play xbox.

lol dont make excuses i fractured my wirst in late december and still played the xbox with a cast on and still beat people on fifa 11<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 am --<br /><br />
ManCitizens. said:
Im CSKA but will have to wait a couple of days before my next game. Broke my index finger yesterday lol.

Neveer thought id say this but im injured and cannot play xbox.

get well soon though have i played all my games against u? im sevilla btw

Barry's left peg said:
Petemeister said:

hey pete MikeCityfc here aka Sevilla any idea if once we finished this league and the playoffs should we set up a new league up and play each other 4 times?

I'm up for anything mate as long as i don't have to have any responsibility :)
I would like a new league after this because i wouldn't have to be fucking Stoke!

Petemeister said:
Barry's left peg said:
hey pete MikeCityfc here aka Sevilla any idea if once we finished this league and the playoffs should we set up a new league up and play each other 4 times?

I would like a new league after this because i wouldn't have to be fucking Stoke!
You taken advantage of them throw ins yet? ;-)

razinho said:
Petemeister said:

I always forget! there really good for when your on ultra-attacking and there's about 8 players in the box. Absolutely mental :)

Petemeister said:
razinho said:

I always forget! there really good for when your on ultra-attacking and there's about 8 players in the box. Absolutely mental :)
Yeah i hate playing them online, everyone just floods the box and i always concede! Probably more to do with the fact im so shit at the game than them being good but ill blame the throw ins!

Can anyone join in this league (im sorry if its been mentioned, I just read the details of the league and then posted)

And does it matter I don't have a mic, or is eveyrone looking for a bit of banter and i'm going to be a let down?

mckgreebo said:
Can anyone join in this league (im sorry if its been mentioned, I just read the details of the league and then posted)

And does it matter I don't have a mic, or is eveyrone looking for a bit of banter and i'm going to be a let down?

Yep just enter the details in this thread (can't remember the page).
I played two fellas who had mic's the other day but everyone else i've played didn't bother so i don't think you'll be missing out.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:21 pm --<br /><br />Anyone want a quick game now? I'm taking a cheeky break from coursework.
I'll be online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.