FIFA League - Xbox 360

Petemeister said:
mckgreebo said:
Can anyone join in this league (im sorry if its been mentioned, I just read the details of the league and then posted)

And does it matter I don't have a mic, or is eveyrone looking for a bit of banter and i'm going to be a let down?

Yep just enter the details in this thread (can't remember the page).
I played two fellas who had mic's the other day but everyone else i've played didn't bother so i don't think you'll be missing out.

-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:21 pm --

Anyone want a quick game now? I'm taking a cheeky break from coursework.
I'll be online.
Im heading back from Uni now, can play in about an hour?

Petemeister said:
Barry's left peg said:
hey pete MikeCityfc here aka Sevilla any idea if once we finished this league and the playoffs should we set up a new league up and play each other 4 times?

I'm up for anything mate as long as i don't have to have any responsibility :)
I would like a new league after this because i wouldn't have to be fucking Stoke!

lol at least u dont play as them or suppot that on e dimential team, i would like to make it like we all pick a 4 star team and everyone chooses a different team

Here's a result you won't be seeing anytime soon: STOKE CITY 8-2 INTER MILAN.
In fairness the guy battered me and was 2-1 up but then just gave up at the end.

Great game against Chelsea, I thought I was going to do the impossible then :)

5-2 down with 3 minutes left, ended up 5-4, and I missed some easy chances :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.