FIFA League - Xbox 360

Amazing match with Wahoo Jake there as Arsenal, hardest so far.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:01 pm --<br /><br />
JakeRedMCFC said:
Whoevers Dortmund, your a lucky B*stard ;)
Got a freekick for nothing

haha, executed perfectly :) great game mate

Wahoo Jake.

Did you lag out mate? Was a good game.. Lag was terrible.

EA server seems to be playing up again.

We should of said what teams everyone was going to be before we started the league.

Originals said:
Wahoo Jake.

We should of said what teams everyone was going to be before we started the league.

Yeah but people still keep joining in even though the league has started so it would have been hard to do this.
Anyway, is there no way of seeing what teams other people are before you pick your team when joining the league?

razinho said:
Tough game against Dortmund! They look a cracking team in this though!

Best defensive performance of my entire Fifa career in the first half mixed with some amazing luck(my keeper saving a ball by flicking it onto the post from like point blank range) but then it all fell apart in the 2nd half :(

Originals said:
Wahoo Jake.

Ye just said connection lost, I got the win I think

It tells you who everybody is when you enter the league so people just not looking I guess

Aye they should like shadow the teams out that are taken.

Fs! Fair enough you were leading..

I'll play again tomorrow sometime.

Im CSKA but will have to wait a couple of days before my next game. Broke my index finger yesterday lol.

Neveer thought id say this but im injured and cannot play xbox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.