FIFA League - Xbox 360

Good match with Real Madrid there, Dortmund's unbeaten streak goes on :D<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:38 pm --<br /><br />*sigh* the most one sided game I've ever lost in fifa

Just seen a referee totally on the side of City, something not right there :\ Denied a stonewall penalty in the last minute, AndyMafia, whoever you are, your a lucky Ba*tard

I'm Madrid Jackson really good first game well pissed off when you scored your winner!!! Changed the tactics for the second game n it seemed to work well!

By the way how fucking good is gotze? If he's anywhere near as good in real life we should break the bank to sign him!

gazinho said:
I'm Madrid Jackson really good first game well pissed off when you scored your winner!!! Changed the tactics for the second game n it seemed to work well!

By the way how fucking good is gotze? If he's anywhere near as good in real life we should break the bank to sign him!

He's amazing, only got a 78 rating but I can't see how, I love him! :D

We should get City to sponsor this! proper league, winner gets a ticket to Wembley!

only because it's probably my only chance of getting a ticket :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.