FIFA League - Xbox 360

lost my first 2 games yesterday morning against cska and sevilla, regret picking zenit now but just got my first point of the season with a 0-0 draw against arsenal!

Quagmire blue said:
lost my first 2 games yesterday morning against cska and sevilla, regret picking zenit now but just got my first point of the season with a 0-0 draw against arsenal!

Completely not got my shooting boots on, just played Valencia who I beat 5-0 before and got another 0-0 draw, can't score tonight

JakeRedMCFC said:
Quagmire blue said:

Completely not got my shooting boots on, just played Valencia who I beat 5-0 before and got another 0-0 draw, can't score tonight
I was quite shocked you didn't score when you hit the bar and I thought you were gonna snatch it last minute when my players ran into each other and you were through on goal! zenit have no pace in attack though they're well too slow

Quagmire blue said:
JakeRedMCFC said:
I was quite shocked you didn't score when you hit the bar and I thought you were gonna snatch it last minute when my players ran into each other and you were through on goal! zenit have no pace in attack though they're well too slow

99 times out of 100 I would of scored but I just can't tonight haha

JakeRedMCFC said:
Quagmire blue said:

99 times out of 100 I would of scored but I just can't tonight haha
Haha, will you be on in the morning at all? I'm goin off it now but will play you again in the morning if you want?

JakeRedMCFC said:
Quagmire blue said:
Haha, will you be on in the morning at all? I'm goin off it now but will play you again in the morning if you want?

Not in work till 4 tomorrow so between 11-3.30
Oh right fair enough, I'm going out just after 10 and won't be on it until Wednesday then so I'll see if I can get a couple of games in if I wake up early enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.