FIFA League - Xbox 360

Jackson-ctid said:
Decent game with MCFC Carlos Tev

It could have gone either way right at the end, both had decent chances, it just happened that my decent chance had to fall to Balotelli :(

Who's kippax MCFC? If you're the same one as on my friends list (superdragonuk) i'm pretty sure you're an avoided player for me. You cheated me once doing that freeze/glitch and i caught you out... you subsquently added me n pleaded innocence. Dunno how this is gonna affect us playing each other, cos i'm sure i can't play an avoided player.

Good games those before Gaz! I was well pissed when Ronnie scored in 90th minute!

Sick of playing man city tbh, 4 n a half star team my arse, better than Real and Barca in this game.

Jackson-ctid said:
Sick of playing man city tbh, 4 n a half star team my arse, better than Real and Barca in this game.

It was a backs to the wall job and I just caught you on the break and scored

Josh Blue said:
ANDY MAFIA I CANT BEAT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. You were pretty unlucky. Two late winners in both games.

Currently sitting in 4th with 9 wins and 1 draw. Not played any of the other teams in the top 5 yet though.

Simon Le Tom said:
Who's kippax MCFC? If you're the same one as on my friends list (superdragonuk) i'm pretty sure you're an avoided player for me. You cheated me once doing that freeze/glitch and i caught you out... you subsquently added me n pleaded innocence. Dunno how this is gonna affect us playing each other, cos i'm sure i can't play an avoided player.

Good games those before Gaz! I was well pissed when Ronnie scored in 90th minute!
im kippax mcfc...what you talking about mate??cheating?are you avin a laugh why would i do that?i dont even know how to glitch and even if i did i wouldn't do it,you better get your facts right before you go accusing people you little shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.