FIFA series

Yes but either way, I struggle to see PES overtaking FIFA, the money will always go to FIFA and it will hinder PES improving as a all-round game. Gameplay is good, but the layout still looks like a 2005 game.

Some nice details in master league but still underwhelmed by that mode who used to be the best mode ever

Stopped buying Fifa a few years ago now... Just became irritating playing against screaming little kids online, swearing their heads off whilst their parents are there whilst smoking the crack pipe.
This is when I realised online gameplay had been destroyed.

Career mode I would only buy it for but even this is basic and shit.

PES was better than FIFA last year, trouble is too many just won't play as Man Blue at the Konami Stadium because it's not like the real thing.

Its more to do with the money FIFA will get from the constant advertising and deals they get with the biggest players and leagues. I like PES gameplay but I also admit FIFA looks so much better which is also important, this is year 2015. No excuse for PES to be so far away in presentation
Gameplay comes before kits and fake teams for me, although I understand most people dont like it.

I have a mate who I see extremely rarely, possibly once a year or so, and every time we meet up we have a game of Subbuteo.

When we were kids we combined all of the Lego we both had and built a stadium for it because the "official stands" were way too expensive. This also forced the preferred "two fingers as legs" flicking position and stopped twats going down to eye level like they're Jimmy fucking White lining up a screw back to the black.

Of course the stadium ended up getting smashed after a philosophical disagreement on the architecture of the roof (roof vs the continental no-roof) but we had a great tourney with all of the kids in the local area in a straight knockout system in Allison Stadium.
Brilliant - never did the Lego Stadium thing myself as a kid - but did do it as a grown up with my own kids - they got the France 98 Lego set and we (that's me) build an entire three sided stadium including scoreboard, complete with pirates, spacemen and other odd figures as supporters.

If there hasn't been a subbuteo thread on BM, about time there was one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.