FIFA series

I had decided not to bother with FIFA again after 14 and 15 which were both dreadful imo and didn't get played again after about a week or so. But I've just bought an Xbox One though so thinking of giving it one last chance.

Any news on a FIFA demo? PES has announced a demo on August 13th, which seems very early. Playable teams and Juve, Roma, Bayern, France, Brazil and (I think) Cruzeiro.

The sooner PES returns to the top the better
It already has its miles better. Most of the league's are licensed now. Just not England and It doesn't have a full bundesliga. Gameplay is much deeper though.

I will still buy both though I always do. I'll buy Fifa first, play it for a week or two and tell everyone it's amazing and then when the gloss wears off, I'll probably notice there's not depth to it and the gameplay is really flawed.

Pes isn't perfect either mind.

It's weird. I love football and I love video games. But I fucking hate football video games. They're complete wastes of money, and just annoy me rather than entertain me. I managed to resist buying one last season, so have finally broken the addiction.

Made a custom cover as I was bored and I don't like Henderson. It's the old kits but meh.

Dp0dalu.png

It's weird. I love football and I love video games. But I fucking hate football video games. They're complete wastes of money, and just annoy me rather than entertain me. I managed to resist buying one last season, so have finally broken the addiction.

After FIFA 12 it became repetitive, same shit with nicer graphics and the odd new added feature! EA are an evil corporation all they do is take money from the public for shit games..... and I'm sure they sacrifice an orphan for every game they sell!

Teams in the demo is us, Barca, chelsea, barca, river plate, psg, the two borrusia clubs, real madrid, USA and Germany (probably women)

Rumoured ratings for our players pisses me off. Aguero still just 87. What is the point with this low ratings. Ultimate Team would thrive with higher ratings for each player. Aguero should atleast be 89 in the current standard anyway
Sterling 81, Mangala downgraded to 79, Pab Zab downgraded to 81. Kompany downgraded to 85 ( fair enough ), Yaya is downgraded to 85, thats okay but he should have been higher than 86 last year anyway. Kolarov 78.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.