FIFA series

Wayne Rooney 86 rated is ridiculous.

Toure (85) Kompany (85) and Kev De Bruyne (86) is the City players that have been revealed so far. Merlin (87 or 88 probably) and Sergio (88 or 89, possibly 90) still to come in the top 50

Rooney is sponsored by EA sports, he'll be in the mid to high eighties in rating when he hits it in stone.

Fifa 13 was good, but 14 and 15 have been utter shite as im expecting this one will be too.
Totally agree. Got an Xbox one a few weeks ago though so going to give it one last chance this year in the hope that the game play is magically better on the new consoles than on the 360. Blind optimism, obviously.

51003aa63de28c6987f295c9c5b6f2f2.png

Screenshot from their latest promotional video, looks like we're going to be disappointed with regards to the stadium. Although no idea when this would have been made and our stadium isn't on the demo so I guess we can hope they've edited it before the final game. Doesn't look good for the expansion to be featured though, which is poor in my opinion. They knew what it was going to look like.

Pretty sure the stadium had to be 3d scanned, so probably wasn't ready on time.

Aguero is 87. Looks as if Silva will be at least 88 though. I think Hart/Otamendi will be 85 too. Rooney rating is a joke though.

What the fuck does Aguero have to do to get a higher rating than 87. He's at least a 89/90, hes the best striker in the world and just had his best year yet. Also, Rooney 86?!, he's an 83/84 at best the past-it ugly bald ****.

Get to fuck EA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.