FIFA series

I've always wondered how they do the player ratings cos some of them are like they just put numbers on a wall and chuck darts at them.

I've always wondered how they do the player ratings cos some of them are like they just put numbers on a wall and chuck darts at them.
They get a collection of unpaid people who claim to be knowledgeable about each league to come up with scores for each player, then they sort of average them out. Anyone can apply to do it, which is why the scores are so shit.

Top 10 will be:

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Neuer, Robben, Ibra, Neymar, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Silva.

Not sure what order though, at least Silva has finally been recognised, Aguero's rating should be higher.

I like this thread. Even the Subbuteo bit lol.
Fifa's pretty much the only game I play these days. Always play as City, annoying facing RM everytime though. Don't enjoy Divisions that much, found it way too serious and not enough fun. So I'm on Pro Clubs quite a bit, despite the fair few trolls. The cup mode is probably my favourite, wish it would be open all the time not just fortnightly.
16 looks alright, I like quick passing through midfield. Not surprised the player ratings are still being decided by Paul Merson lol. So when's the Bluemoon tourny? :P

It's the same with Football Manager, Zanuzaj is rated higher than Nasri but he has only played 20 games in 2 years for the scum, scored less, less assists etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.