Fifa to clamp down on City and Chelsea business model

Whats next?

FIFA and UEFA to clamp down the way way City sells chips at half time after finding its unfair on the way other sides sell chips?

I imagine there will be much more specific City related rules in the future, which is why we should be trying to get as much use out of our homegrown players as possible imo. We haven't even got to the Brexit stuff yet & what the cartel try to do to us under that excuse.

I imagine there will be much more specific City related rules in the future, which is why we should be trying to get as much use out of our homegrown players as possible imo. We haven't even got to the Brexit stuff yet & what the cartel try to do to us under that excuse.

I have total faith in Pep and the club but we are at the point re the academy where we just have to start trusting the players coming out of it and play them, even if it means in the short term possibly not winning things.

Losing Sancho was one thing but to then go on and lose Diaz would be ridiculous imo and all because the lads just cant or wont be given game time.

Important the fans play their part in this though and understand that it might mean we drop points now and then for the longer good.

No shit sherlock , i bet Txiki never saw this coming after all the moaning from rival clubs , we will already have a plan devised and precisely why City Football Group was initiated , UEFA can make new rules but ourselves and Chelsea will just find away round them , what next a fine for every empty seat ,the Rags would owe a fortune after their game against the Young Waiters from Switzerland

Is there the slightest information as to how, where and from whom this 'clampdown' has originated? Is it a single individual with previous and present club loyalties? Are these 'bowel movements', for want of a better phrase, minuted as the proceedings of a FIFA meeting? The cynic in me just thinks that individuals are searching at the behest of their former paymasters any practice that is common to teams like City, CFC, or PSG and they draft rules and regulations to rein in any advantage we might have accrued.

Well that's a pretty lousy reply tbh.

None of the players listed have 'failed' anywhere & it's a pretty piss poor argument to say on one hand, the ex academy players are not good enough for our squad, but on the other hand ex academy players are too good for our squad.

This is typical of the ridiculous catch 22 shite people have been spouting on here for years.

In other words our academy players are not suitable for a place in our squad, in any circumstances no matter what they do.

As for Mooy; yes I'm desdly serious, he was comparable with our players when he played against us & would findbit much easier playing in our team. Ideal utility player, who we hwd already signed.

We just played a Champs Lg game with a young attacking midfielder who can't defend, playing fullback & displaying the passing range of Tony Adams

Angelino is as good as Mendy on the ball & equally as bad as Zinchenko defensively, therefore better than Zinchenko. Maffeo has already proven himself a perfectly adequate stand in right back, arguably our best player away at the swamp. Neither are ideal, both were free & in a well run system, would have been brought through as club produced players & spend a few years playing for City.

People can pretend this is all impossible, to suit their arguments but they are talking shite

If Pep was forced to start 3 or 4 of our former loan players in every game, he would find a way to make it work & we'd still challenge near the top.

The idea we can't have used one or two in our squad, is total shite.

So when do you start your next managerial post. You obviously have hindsight nobody else has.

This board makes me laugh sometimes with all the KN telling everyone what they would do.

So when do you start your next managerial post. You obviously have hindsight nobody else has.

This board makes me laugh sometimes with all the KN telling everyone what they would do.

Why the fuck are you & others using the word 'hindsight' in regard to my posts when I was arguing this 6 fucking years ago & have been in every related thread I've posted in, ever since ?

Is it because you aren't actually remotely intrested in the subject, thus don't really bother reading anything or taking an interest, & are just trying to score points for some reason ?

I have total faith in Pep and the club but we are at the point re the academy where we just have to start trusting the players coming out of it and play them, even if it means in the short term possibly not winning things.

Losing Sancho was one thing but to then go on and lose Diaz would be ridiculous imo and all because the lads just cant or wont be given game time.

Important the fans play their part in this though and understand that it might mean we drop points now and then for the longer good.

I don't think we need to do anything drastic at all tbh.

Just give some kids a bit more time & see how they do.

The squad will be even stronger, as it would be now if we still had some of the kids we have released, taking up.the 'home produced' quota, even if they wouldn't be first choice. They would help.

That would improve our standing for bringing kids through & help us fight whatever these ****s do next.

Well that's a pretty lousy reply tbh.

None of the players listed have 'failed' anywhere & it's a pretty piss poor argument to say on one hand, the ex academy players are not good enough for our squad, but on the other hand ex academy players are too good for our squad.

This is typical of the ridiculous catch 22 shite people have been spouting on here for years.

In other words our academy players are not suitable for a place in our squad, in any circumstances no matter what they do.

As for Mooy; yes I'm desdly serious, he was comparable with our players when he played against us & would findbit much easier playing in our team. Ideal utility player, who we hwd already signed.

We just played a Champs Lg game with a young attacking midfielder who can't defend, playing fullback & displaying the passing range of Tony Adams

Angelino is as good as Mendy on the ball & equally as bad as Zinchenko defensively, therefore better than Zinchenko. Maffeo has already proven himself a perfectly adequate stand in right back, arguably our best player away at the swamp. Neither are ideal, both were free & in a well run system, would have been brought through as club produced players & spend a few years playing for City.

People can pretend this is all impossible, to suit their arguments but they are talking shite

If Pep was forced to start 3 or 4 of our former loan players in every game, he would find a way to make it work & we'd still challenge near the top.

The idea we can't have used one or two in our squad, is total shite.

Regarding Mooy - you've completely missed the mark. Whilst I agree he would have been a fine squad utility, as a player, leading up to a world cup, merely being a squad player wouldn't have been good for him. He needed to be playing week in, week out, and he wouldn't have got that at City.

You can't simply just put the individual players own desires/requirements to the side because it would benefit City.

Regarding Mooy - you've completely missed the mark. Whilst I agree he would have been a fine squad utility, as a player, leading up to a world cup, merely being a squad player wouldn't have been good for him. He needed to be playing week in, week out, and he wouldn't have got that at City.

You can't simply just put the individual players own desires/requirements to the side because it would benefit City.

Mooy would never have left City's first team squad for Huddersfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.