Fifa to clamp down on City and Chelsea business model

The only thing which has stopped Denayer being a better player than he is at the moment is Jason Denayer. Sorry but I'm not buying this 'It's City's fault' crap spewed out by rote, he was a grown man then, not a young teen. I can't remember seeing Pellegrini holding down the lad while Denayor kicked him in the head.
Its also called having a selective memory. ;)
JD was his own worst enemy.You could see he would make it somewhere but maybe his application at City wasn`t correct.How many managers did he fail to convince.
Anyway good luck to the lad now as he certainly showed his capabilities the other night.
Maybe thats what he needed ... a good kick up the arse.

The only thing which has stopped Denayer being a better player than he is at the moment is Jason Denayer. Sorry but I'm not buying this 'It's City's fault' crap spewed out by rote, he was a grown man then, not a young teen. I can't remember seeing Pellegrini holding down the lad while Denayor kicked him in the head.
I applaud your use of that word, well played, Sir.

City made a fortune from selling players they'd developed and who weren't good enough for our first team.
Stinks of the 'G' group of clubs with their Green eyed monsters having another complaint that City and Chelsea are doing something they wish they were doing.
It's not as if these players aren't earning money, and developing and helping the lower league clubs
Our owners are very savvy when it comes to working around a system. I can guarantee we will still make a fortune selling players one way or another. Look at the clever way we dealt with FFP? I know UEFA still tried to mess us and other factions are still trying but they are failing to stop us growing and developing.

Its also called having a selective memory. ;)
JD was his own worst enemy.You could see he would make it somewhere but maybe his application at City wasn`t correct.How many managers did he fail to convince.
Anyway good luck to the lad now as he certainly showed his capabilities the other night.
Maybe thats what he needed ... a good kick up the arse.
Yeah getting young player of the year in his first professional season shocking....

I'm not really that bothered tbh as we currently have four brilliant centre backs, but its hardly surprising the likes of Brahim and Sancho have decided to go elsewhere.From 2014 - 2017 the only thing we won was a league cup, would we really have done any worse giving the likes of Denayer a chance instead of Demichelis? I felt even someone like Barker who was in such good form for the EDS could have been more an opportunity instead of bloody Navas. Perhaps he may have developed differently.

Having said that, it's a difficult task and obviously a risk to try and integrate young players and still maintain such a high level. Think Pep has doing a great job tbf especially with Zinchenko and Foden.

It's a very poor argument. Maffeo barely features for Stuttgart, Angelino has failed in La Liga and became a regular starter only in terrible Ere. Both are clearly not good enough unless you wish City to become a midtable side.

Mooy... I hope you're not being serious.

And Gunn deserves much more than just being Ederson's backup.

Well that's a pretty lousy reply tbh.

None of the players listed have 'failed' anywhere & it's a pretty piss poor argument to say on one hand, the ex academy players are not good enough for our squad, but on the other hand ex academy players are too good for our squad.

This is typical of the ridiculous catch 22 shite people have been spouting on here for years.

In other words our academy players are not suitable for a place in our squad, in any circumstances no matter what they do.

As for Mooy; yes I'm desdly serious, he was comparable with our players when he played against us & would findbit much easier playing in our team. Ideal utility player, who we hwd already signed.

We just played a Champs Lg game with a young attacking midfielder who can't defend, playing fullback & displaying the passing range of Tony Adams

Angelino is as good as Mendy on the ball & equally as bad as Zinchenko defensively, therefore better than Zinchenko. Maffeo has already proven himself a perfectly adequate stand in right back, arguably our best player away at the swamp. Neither are ideal, both were free & in a well run system, would have been brought through as club produced players & spend a few years playing for City.

People can pretend this is all impossible, to suit their arguments but they are talking shite

If Pep was forced to start 3 or 4 of our former loan players in every game, he would find a way to make it work & we'd still challenge near the top.

The idea we can't have used one or two in our squad, is total shite.

That was after Pellrgrini shat on him, not before.

Well that's a pretty lousy reply tbh.

None of the players listed have 'failed' anywhere & it's a pretty piss poor argument to say on one hand, the ex academy players are not good enough for our squad, but on the other hand ex academy players are too good for our squad.

This is typical of the ridiculous catch 22 shite people have been spouting on here for years.

In other words our academy players are not suitable for a place in our squad, in any circumstances no matter what they do.

As for Mooy; yes I'm desdly serious, he was comparable with our players when he played against us & would findbit much easier playing in our team. Ideal utility player, who we hwd already signed.

We just played a Champs Lg game with a young attacking midfielder who can't defend, playing fullback & displaying the passing range of Tony Adams

Angelino is as good as Mendy on the ball & equally as bad as Zinchenko defensively, therefore better than Zinchenko. Maffeo has already proven himself a perfectly adequate stand in right back, arguably our best player away at the swamp. Neither are ideal, both were free & in a well run system, would have been brought through as club produced players & spend a few years playing for City.

People can pretend this is all impossible, to suit their arguments but they are talking shite

If Pep was forced to start 3 or 4 of our former loan players in every game, he would find a way to make it work & we'd still challenge near the top.

The idea we can't have used one or two in our squad, is total shite.
Was there a reason why Sancho didnt even get a sniff during peps first season. Can't remember if he was injured or not.

im in favour of limiting loans but there'll be ways around it, selling for slashed price with mandatory buy-back for pittance or something weird. i dunno, i doubt this will curb the issue entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.