FIFA/UEFA Investigations

Well if the Banks are anything to go by the FBI have managed to get billions of dollars in fines from the banking giants regarding illegal Libor rigging and money laundering of particularly Iranian origin.
I cannot see that the football sector of business would be considered untouchable by FBI I think they have left that illusion to FIFA, Uefa and all others who embraced their corrupt culture.
Say what you will about the Yanks, but they don't fuck about when it comes to white collar crime.

Beckenbaur and Valcke now also under investigation

9464914.gif

Beckenbauer & Villar Llona investigated

Football

Richard Conway

BBC Radio 5 live sports news correspondent

Posted at15:20
Fifa ethics committee says cases against former Spanish FA president Angel Maria Villar Llona and former official and Germany legend Franz Beckenbauer passed to adjudication committee.

Villar Llona is currently the most senior executive at Uefa with Michel Platini suspended and is a senior figure at Fifa.

The committee have not confirmed why they are under investigation but it has been widely reported it is for their conduct during the bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 World Cup.

Secretary general Jerome Valcke being investigated "related to the suspicion of misuse of expenses and other infringements

I knew that mouthy bastard Beckenbauer would be named just a pity Gill hasn't be called out yet

if that happens that will just be the icing on the cake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.