Fight in block 139

jma said:
quiet_riot said:
group of us were standing half way up (rows 32/33) but everyone behind was sitting.

I don't get this.

Don't, at some point, you think 'you know what, we are fucking this up for lot of people because we want to be the big bollocks and stand'?

Or do you just not give a fuck?

And I say that as someone who wants to stand. I'm asking cause you seem fairly reasonable on here.
People wanting to sit shouldn't be stupid enough to buy the £85 tickets pretty much behind the goal. It's not rocket science, buy either a £115 ticket or sit in level 3 if you're expecting to sit throughout the game.

We were sat on row 1 in 534. Before the match started the pissed up bloke on row 2 came tumbling over and landed on the bloke next to me. It relly shook my daughter up and she was really anxious for the rest of the game in case he did it again. We went in the Upper tier because on our previous visits my daughter hasn't been able to see because of people standing up. Might have to be Club Wembley next time.

worsleyweb said:
Absolute belled near me in 537. Shaved head knuckle dragging thug. He was shouting do you know who you ae messing with at another city an behind him for about ten minutes. Sadly from what I saw yesterday ten hours drinking is a disaster and the 5.15 kickoff makes it rubbish for young families. I think our support has been poor this season on the whole.

Agree about the all day drinking. There was a woman near the back of 547 giving the arseholes some right shit for upsetting the kids in there.

How ignorant are some people. I saw a woman who was maybe 75 yesterday struggling to see as a row of maybe ten lads stood up constantly all game. Ignorant twats

ManCitizens. said:
jma said:
quiet_riot said:
group of us were standing half way up (rows 32/33) but everyone behind was sitting.

I don't get this.

Don't, at some point, you think 'you know what, we are fucking this up for lot of people because we want to be the big bollocks and stand'?

And I say that as someone who wants to stand. I'm asking cause you seem fairly reasonable on here.
People wanting to sit shouldn't be stupid enough to buy the £85 tickets pretty much behind the goal. It's not rocket science, buy either a £115 ticket or sit in level 3 if you're expecting to sit throughout the game.

Does the word, "seat" mean anything to you?

Of course they are entitled to think they can sit having paid £85 for a "seat" ffs

Should we have safe standing in grounds again? Yes, of course we should but until then, just try being a decent human being and thinking about others instead of just yourself!

People shouldn't stand if it blocks the view of anyone. Until we get to the point where standing areas are established and family areas established too I think everyone should sit. Going to cause major problems otherwise. Who wouldn't be angry if they paid a fortune to take their children along and then get a back view of some neathernal in front who has decided, with no thought for others, that he wants to stand.

ManCitizens. said:
jma said:
quiet_riot said:

I don't get this.

Depends, doesn't it.

If everyone is standing and there are only a few people sitting then, yeah, I agree, they should accept that they are going to be standing.

But if there are an awful lot of people in the block who are sitting, behind the goal or anywhere else, then it is the dicks who insist on standing in the middle of a sea of people who are sitting that are absolute arseholes.

I've seen this loads of times at Wembly and, almost without fail, the people who insist on standing whilst everyone else is sitting have been proper scumbags.

jma said:
ManCitizens. said:
jma said:
I don't get this.

Depends, doesn't it.

If everyone is standing and there are only a few people sitting then, yeah, I agree, they should accept that they are going to be standing.

But if there are an awful lot of people in the block who are sitting, behind the goal or anywhere else, then it is the dicks who insist on standing in the middle of a sea of people who are sitting that are absolute arseholes.

I've seen this loads of times at Wembly and, almost without fail, the people who insist on standing whilst everyone else is sitting have been proper scumbags.
Yep. One group of 3 or 4 half way up 139 had the whole block bawling at them to sit down. My mates son is handicapped and he couldn't see. Selfish twats, that's what they are

I prefer to stand but was in 140 yesterday and the majority wanted to sit so I sat. However there were two blokes who stood in the aisle just in front of me. One if them certainly had a ticket although I'm not sure about the other. The utterly gormless steward who was stood less than 10 feet away watching them didn't react until people started shouting. There's no way he should have allowed them to stand in the aisle anyway.

And just as an aside to the terminally naive, being a blue does not give you immunity from being an utter and complete arsehole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.