Fighting In Mary d's

Oh dear arry , what a piss poor comment , I dont get it do you wanna cum on here just to try to upset piss people off ? ( does not bother me water off a ducks back springs to mind ), I lived on a council for many years when my dad left my mam and took all the money out of there joint account but dont go in mary dee`s shit beer simples

MCFC OK

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.
Shut your mouth you working class tory scum! It's brainless, brain washed fuckwits like you, who have ruined this country.

yaba daba BLUUUUUE said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

Scrotesville.
Shut your mouth you working class tory scum! It's brainless, brain washed fuckwits like you, who have ruined this country.
Why bing politica into it?

Arry is Bent said:
Didnt mean to offend anyone. I said...

"The majority whom go in there live on council estates and claim off the state"

What I meant is...

There is nothing wrong with living on a council estate nor is there anything wrong with claiming off the state providing it isn't through choice. There are people in Mary D's though that do live on council estates and claim off the state through choice which makes me ill. Why should I pay my taxes to these scrotes ?
For the record anyone wanting to meet me at Stoke away to discuss my posts not a problem, drop me a PM.

How much tax do you pay on selling the Big Issue?

yaba daba BLUUUUUE said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

Scrotesville.

Yeah, not the governments fault!

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

Scrotesville.

I live on an estate and don't claim. Dick. And wouldn't matter if i did.

I dont know whats worse...arry is bent or the idiots on here who rise to everything he posts. get a fucking grip people.

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

Scrotesville.
C*ck, who the f**k are to you to make a statement like that!! I was brought up on a council estate & left school with very few qualifications, but I have never claimed off the state & have had a full time job for over 20 years. I have a house worth over 300k,(NOT GIVIN IT THE BIG ONE, JUST A POINT) so before you open your stupid mouth, think again bellend! Put your tiny brain into gear & give your head a wobble!!
With a bit of luck someone might wobble it for you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.