Fighting In Mary d's

Jack74 said:
Oh dear arry , what a piss poor comment , I dont get it do you wanna cum on here just to try to upset piss people off ? ( does not bother me water off a ducks back springs to mind ), I lived on a council for many years when my dad left my mam and took all the money out of there joint account but dont go in mary dee`s shit beer simples

MCFC OK

You forgot the ugly women, mate.

Nobody can dispute this.

If Mary D is a blue, she makes Vicki Pollard look like Charlize Theron.

neverred76 said:
I was only saying to Lord Carstairs the other day that you cant get a decent bottle of Montrechet in The Mary D's establishment, i asked for a 78 after the Birmingham game and chappie behind the bar (who looked a tad poor) seemed non plussed !

Possibly because it's spelt 'Montrachet',my good fellow,and the '78 was not one of the better vintages.
And I wouldn't sit next to Carstairs if I were you.
Fellow looks like a queer.
Dresses like a queer.
I've put him down as a possible queer.
The man behind the bar - he's definitely a queer.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
neverred76 said:
I was only saying to Lord Carstairs the other day that you cant get a decent bottle of Montrechet in The Mary D's establishment, i asked for a 78 after the Birmingham game and chappie behind the bar (who looked a tad poor) seemed non plussed !

Possibly because it's spelt 'Montrachet',my good fellow,and the '78 was not one of the better vintages.
Dresses like a queer.

Careful old boy I have it from the very very best of informants that the original altercation was caused by one fellow calling the chap queer!

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Dresses like a queer.

Careful old boy I have it from the very very best of informants that the original altercation was caused by one fellow calling the chap queer!

I have,in the light of your excellent post,just asked Bunny,who is a practising queer,if either of the two pugilists in that frightful establishment were queer.
He said that he had never bummed or been bummed by either of them,so probably best to put them down as not queer.
Bunny also said that the man behind the bar is indeed a queer,as he has bummed him on numerous occasions,mostly under the bridge on Canal Street,which I am reliably imformed is a venue notorious for queers.

stimo said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.
dick head what a generalisation that is
i live on a council estate does that make me a scrote? no it does not

Sadly, the few always smear the reputation of the majority. A fair few of my friends come from Benchill all work and as for 3 of them, one lives in aus and designed all the telecoms and internet systems for the telstra stadium, another runs his own telecoms company in leeds which has contracts all over the world and the other is a design engineer for Audi. Never should have got rid of state grammar schools, they really did give a chance for kids from less well of families to fullfill their potential. Most private schools simply provide the standard of education that I enjoyed for free in the 70's.

I once travelled through a council estate, due to sat nav error in the 5 Series, so i think Im qualified to speak on this one. I can categorically state that i saw one person with a crate of badger bitter under their pram I also spotted an elderly gentleman smoking a pipe, possibly ex RAF. My conclusion is that not all people on council estates can be classed as "scrotage", though some undoubtedly are.

BillyMC said:
I once travelled through a council estate, due to sat nav error in the 5 Series, so i think Im qualified to speak on this one. I can categorically state that i saw one person with a crate of badger bitter under their pram I also spotted an elderly gentleman smoking a pipe, possibly ex RAF. My conclusion is that not all people on council estates can be classed as "scrotage", though some undoubtedly are.

Some of them can also be classed as queer,though not as many as at Eton.
I think everyone at Eton was queer.
I don't think anyone at Eton came from a council estate,although one chappie was so poor that his father only owned twelve racehorses.
I believe he was queer,just like his father.
I think his racehorses were queer too.

BillyMC said:

Some of them can also be classed as queer,though not as many as at Eton.
I think everyone at Eton was queer.
I don't think anyone at Eton came from a council estate,although one chappie was so poor that his father only owned twelve racehorses.
I believe he was queer,just like his father.
I think his racehorses were queer too.

There was nothing queer about playing milky biscuit at Eton...it used to get as physical as good game of rugger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.