Fighting In Mary d's

BlueStone said:
Fook you lot and your generalisations I live in Stoke and I ain't got the clap and I will be at the Stoke game with my missus so watch out!!

Ah but does your missus? ;0)

right after kick off in 142 a man i know was getting past to get to his seat.the dick with his son in the row behind me muttered "twat" as he past cos he had to shift his knees. What is it with some blues

I was only saying to Lord Carstairs the other day that you cant get a decent bottle of Montrechet in The Mary D's establishment, i asked for a 78 after the Birmingham game and chappie behind the bar (who looked a tad poor) seemed non plussed !

also in the area of 142 their was a short man with glasses kept having a total moan and shouting some shit like "get the blind dog on.." and 2 kids kept standing at any sniff of an attack.my elderly dad persistently asked the to sit down.the ginger one them stayed standing in badness til his dad told him to stop twatting and have a bit of respect and sit down

Goats left knee said:
also in the area of 142 their was a short man with glasses kept having a total moan and shouting some shit like "get the blind dog on.." and 2 kids kept standing at any sniff of an attack.my elderly dad persistently asked the to sit down.the ginger one them stayed standing in badness til his dad told him to stop twatting and have a bit of respect and sit down

I'm in 142 on row H but enter via 101 as it's closer to my seat. Just thought I'd share.

not my fault! said:
BlueStone said:
Fook you lot and your generalisations I live in Stoke and I ain't got the clap and I will be at the Stoke game with my missus so watch out!!

Bloody hope not she is lying in bed next to me as I type. And she says you are a cheeky sod!

BlueStone said:
not my fault! said:

Bloody hope not she is lying in bed next to me as I type. And she says you are a cheeky sod!

Sorry miss bluestone.... You have to ask these questions, hope you understand? As a fellow blue I have to make sure mr bluestone is in fact safe from harm & none infected from any form of STD! He may be your partner but he's our brother & as such is under our wing, protected by our blue family & looked out for by the bluemoon masses. No offence intended but... We will be watching you! ;0)

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.

your bang out of order and your spouting total wank! have you done a demographic survey or something to support your statement!?! i go in mary d's, i live on an estate, i work hard, i support my local team home and away

SteSteez said:
The British Disease....

I don't see them as being fellow blues, as in something i'm associated with.
if I saw any of these scrotes brawling with any other clubs fans I wouldn't jump in for the sake of "my club"
Hooliganism is somewhat homoerotic.

I suppose it is if you fancy men<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 am --<br /><br />
Arry is Bent said:
Didnt mean to offend anyone. I said...

"The majority whom go in there live on council estates and claim off the state"

What I meant is...

There is nothing wrong with living on a council estate nor is there anything wrong with claiming off the state providing it isn't through choice. There are people in Mary D's though that do live on council estates and claim off the state through choice which makes me ill. Why should I pay my taxes to these scrotes ?

For the record anyone wanting to meet me at Stoke away to discuss my posts not a problem, drop me a PM.

Having seen what you earn, it's not like you pay a lot of tax!

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Arry is Bent said:
Didnt mean to offend anyone. I said...

"The majority whom go in there live on council estates and claim off the state"

What I meant is...

There is nothing wrong with living on a council estate nor is there anything wrong with claiming off the state providing it isn't through choice. There are people in Mary D's though that do live on council estates and claim off the state through choice which makes me ill. Why should I pay my taxes to these scrotes ?

For the record anyone wanting to meet me at Stoke away to discuss my posts not a problem, drop me a PM.
There (their?) you go guys,a square go with the twitcher himself.

No, I can see it myself, all those that go in Mary D's are on JSA of £65 per week but spend £40+ on a match ticket and the rest on watered down piss in a crap bar, and despite having no money to buy food, still have enough energy for a punch up.
Or maybe the sums dont quite add up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.