Fighting In Mary d's

lady83 said:
all happened in front of me.when i tuned into it a 40ish year old we will call "slob" was going nuts at a fella about 16 who was standing safely behind 2 older fellas in their 30s. Slob was pissed off calling the kid a twat repeatedly.he then hit him in the head with a tame punch.the 2 lads continued to try and calm him down he kept calling the kid a twat and a sec later gave him a big finger push in the face.the kid looked like he thought he was safe behind the 2 fellas the whole time.then strangly it seemed the 2 fellas turned around to the kid and called him a twat..next thing i think the shaved head of the 2 fellas sunk a headbutt into kid causing all the crowd to push back/spill drink.then it was 2 on 2 in the ring.my only memory is the slob on the ground with the kid and giving him about 6 punches in the face.when they got up they fell about before being split up. Anyone know what kid did? Slob looked a right dick who should know better than to beat up a kid

my husband was involved in this fight and his dad i am not sure if he is the slob u refer to . it was a prick who used to work with and his son (16yr old kid ) is actually 24 and was grabbing his balls and stuck his finger down his pants (fucking puff)

anyways my bloke told this lad to fuck off and he got nutted for it and then all kicked off . my husband and his dad have been going to mary d's for years and never ever had trouble these two was looking for a fight and was coke'd up . so if he is big enough to start a fight he should be big enough to take the punch's . my husband was hit from behind ( shit house couldnt face him for a fair fight ) . wanted to comment cause i think people should know before specualting .
and a right dick he is not he is a grandad and a loving family man who just got wound up , by a degrading man(boy ) !!!
thank u .

The whole thing reads like a Biffa Bacon cartoon...;-)

"Oo u callin a twat?"

"U you big puff."

"Geerin yerself ova ere,ya toss bag."

Thwack,oomph..."is that yer best shot fatha,u coke'd up twat?

Booter,thump...."oo u twat mutha,git yer ands from down yer keks yer fat shirtlifter..."

"Oo uve spilt me beer,ya fat poof!"

.........ad infinitum....

RBmk2 said:
lady83 said:
all happened in front of me.when i tuned into it a 40ish year old we will call "slob" was going nuts at a fella about 16 who was standing safely behind 2 older fellas in their 30s. Slob was pissed off calling the kid a twat repeatedly.he then hit him in the head with a tame punch.the 2 lads continued to try and calm him down he kept calling the kid a twat and a sec later gave him a big finger push in the face.the kid looked like he thought he was safe behind the 2 fellas the whole time.then strangly it seemed the 2 fellas turned around to the kid and called him a twat..next thing i think the shaved head of the 2 fellas sunk a headbutt into kid causing all the crowd to push back/spill drink.then it was 2 on 2 in the ring.my only memory is the slob on the ground with the kid and giving him about 6 punches in the face.when they got up they fell about before being split up. Anyone know what kid did? Slob looked a right dick who should know better than to beat up a kid

my husband was involved in this fight and his dad i am not sure if he is the slob u refer to . it was a prick who used to work with and his son (16yr old kid ) is actually 24 and was grabbing his balls and stuck his finger down his pants (fucking puff)

anyways my bloke told this lad to fuck off and he got nutted for it and then all kicked off . my husband and his dad have been going to mary d's for years and never ever had trouble these two was looking for a fight and was coke'd up . so if he is big enough to start a fight he should be big enough to take the punch's . my husband was hit from behind ( shit house couldnt face him for a fair fight ) . wanted to comment cause i think people should know before specualting .
and a right dick he is not he is a grandad and a loving family man who just got wound up , by a degrading man(boy ) !!!
thank u .

The whole thing reads like a Biffa Bacon cartoon...;-)

"Oo u callin a twat?"

"U you big puff."

"Geerin yerself ova ere,ya toss bag."

Thwack,oomph..."is that yer best shot fatha,u coke'd up twat?

Booter,thump...."oo u twat mutha,git yer ands from down yer keks yer fat shirtlifter..."

"Oo uve spilt me beer,ya fat poof!"

.........ad infinitum....

Ha ha..!
Did you call my pint a puff..?

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.

Oh I suppose you've never lived on a council estate. Take the bar of soap out your arse twat.

oh and P.S your a cu*t

-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:26 am --

Arry is Bent said:
Didnt mean to offend anyone. I said...

"The majority whom go in there live on council estates and claim off the state"

What I meant is...

There is nothing wrong with living on a council estate nor is there anything wrong with claiming off the state providing it isn't through choice. There are people in Mary D's though that do live on council estates and claim off the state through choice which makes me ill. Why should I pay my taxes to these scrotes ?

For the record anyone wanting to meet me at Stoke away to discuss my posts not a problem, drop me a PM.

How do you know the majority of people that go in Mary D's are Counsil Estate benifit claiming scrotes tho? Have you done a survey? Or just assume by people's apperance? Bet your the kind of person that goes to the match wearing a suit even on a weekend and feel better then everyone else because you buy 2 pies instead of 1.

LongsightM13 said:

Makes a change rather than listening to all the moaning about Mancini?
What!! Are you calling me a homosexual cos I don't want our manager sacked? I demand a DNA test or summat
There will be fighting over no bog roll in the gents next

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.