Final or semi

The semi was fantastic because we put the red shits in their place and especially after the shit we got last year in the league cup.

But on the 14th May 2011 history was made and I was there to witness that history and it will also signal our future which will bring more success.

The final was better and bigger as only winners are remembered.

Both were great for different reason.

Semi - We beat the rags, which is always going to big, but on route to a major trophy. Sheer jubilation that we had stuck it to them arrogant wankers and actually making an FA cup so much more possible. We were the under dogs really and on such a big stage, showed we are a team that are going to do things.

The final - obviously brilliant, but also, felt like a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulder. Relief that we were so close and actually grasped the opportunity, not only the fact that the wait had ended, but the knowing we had finally won something in my life time was overwhelming.

Both great experiences, but think the final may just pip the semi, due to the fact we were finally 'winners' again.

The final was special and after seeing us win nothing for 35 years It was almost surreal seeing grown men crying with tears of joy , the semi for me was tense , last 10 minutes all I could think of was just blow the fuckin whistle

The SF, going to the new Wembley AND beating those wankers was special. But .....
For me, the final was the main event. After waiting all those years for a trophy. I will never forget seeing Carlos lift that trophy.

Two very special (and expensive) weekends which will go down as two of the best of my life.

The final on the day, but the semi for watching back again and again. The final was brilliant for me in so many ways. Going to Wembley without a ticket, meeting up with a load of blues in the same boat, suddenly all being the best of friends and just having a right old time watching the best team in the land. Summed up everything about being a City fan that day.

tough one, the semi for beating the rags and the final for the 35 years of hurt ending... cant decide

SEMI BLOODIED THE CUNTS NOSES TROPHY COUNT BEGINS IN FINALS TICK TOCK YOU WANKERS caps lock on cannot be arsed to swop it

117 M34 said:
After the semi I didn't think the final would beat it and up until we scored the semi was beeter for me. However, as soon as Yaya scored in the final, the final was miles better. Much more emotion in the final than in the semi, - that's code for I cried like a baby during the final but didn't during the semi.

this - if wining the semi was the start . the final was hopefully the watershed of things to come . the next one is a return to wembley and win in august

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.