Final Tickets thread MERGED

1 TICKET NEEDED, ANYONE WHO CAN HELP CAN GET FREE TRAVEL FOR 3 PEOPLE TO WEMBLEY AND BACK IN MY CAR

THANKS CHRIS 0+++++++++++

pm please.

legmister said:
1 TICKET NEEDED, ANYONE WHO CAN HELP CAN GET FREE TRAVEL FOR 3 PEOPLE TO WEMBLEY AND BACK IN MY CAR

THANKS CHRIS

Sounds good mate, I live in the Shetlands, my mate in cornwall and the other in Aberystwyth. Can you pick me up last and drop me off first please?
PS.. what sort of car is it?

sorry pal will need helicopter for you
jollycity said:
legmister said:

THANKS CHRIS

Sounds good mate, I live in the Shetlands, my mate in cornwall and the other in Aberystwyth. Can you pick me up last and drop me off first please?
PS.. what sort of car is it?

AS all on here I would love a ticket, but it looks like my arm chair will be my seat for the game.

Only cup game missed this year is leicester at home, I am hoping that when I see some of my friends on Sunday who sit near me that someone might have a spare.

I have been reading tickets threads and it seems that all are writing about their supporting credentials. so......

Season ticket holder, only missed one City wembley appearance in 30 years, that being spurs V city first game (I was in spain on holiday). went 74, 76, 81(replay), 85(full members), 99, 11.

I do think that there are some more deserving a ticket than me, but many that are probably not.

Next year I will join the cup scheme.

Do anything to get to the final, been to all home games this season and leicester away. Only 2300 loyalty points though. :(

Walk on coal, clean your hous,e do your garden, clean your car for a year. You named it i will probably do it.

Went to the semi and treated it like my final but will one of you lovely lot hand me a final ticket.

Please!!!!!!!

Not sure whether I'll be able to get a final ticket as I may just miss out with my points tally. So if anyone does have a spare that would be great....I'm sure it's not much of a bargaining chip but I can't go to the Spurs or Stoke home matches so if anyone wants to use my Seasoncard for those two games you are more than welcome to!

just after one ticket please if anyone can assist me?

back from qatar in 1 day now so will throw 200 cigs ur way too just as little treat

i cant describe how desperate i am to land one

pls pm me if u can assist. thank u :)

*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

just after one ticket please if anyone can assist me?

back from qatar in 1 day now so will throw 200 cigs ur way too just as little treat

i cant describe how desperate i am to land one

pls pm me if u can assist. thank u :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.