Final Tickets thread MERGED

1 or 2 Adult Tickets required please , , prepared to travel to pay and pick tickets up , made the Semi Final and would desperately like to see us win in a few weeks , any help greatly appreciated , thanks Andy T...
PM Whenever,,,

Once again lads, want to travel from Sydney and arrive Friday, depart Sunday, over 44 hours of plane time and quite expensive flights.

Really don't want to risk going without a ticket.

Will pay over the odds, wouldnt even mind if it was one of those fa tickets, just want to be there...

Any help blues? Cheers

adammck said:
Once again lads, want to travel from Sydney and arrive Friday, depart Sunday, over 44 hours of plane time and quite expensive flights.

Really don't want to risk going without a ticket.

Will pay over the odds, wouldnt even mind if it was one of those fa tickets, just want to be there...

Any help blues? Cheers

I posted some ticket websites yesterday on the previous page...

just after 1 ticket if anyone able to assist?

i have seasoncard but only 2100 points and I attended every cup game (fa, carling & europa) but not through cup scheme so not hopeful ill be able to get one :(

Ill be eternally greatful, throw rose petals whereever u walk n even lick the cheese from inbetween ur toes if u can assist me.

Currently in qatar celebrating my 30th and the semi win and just bought a sheiks outfit too.

Cant express how depserate i am to land a ticket.

please please please get in touch if you can help (PM me). I'll even bring u cigs or a bottle of vodka/jd back from my hols, or even both.

CTID

Thanks in advance

two tickets needed will pay extra for your trouble ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:48 pm --<br /><br />
jimmymart said:
any tickets going please PM me. :) Thanks.

haven't got a chance, I know :(
i know what you mean we have got 3000 pts didn't miss a cup game ,went to Liverpool & Blackburn gutted

Willing to pay a fortune for 2 tickets for the final

Pm me please.

Would like 2 seats together and rather than waste my money on those dodgy ticket sites I would rather give a fellow blue some holiday money/spends!

No messing about - willing to pay through the nose for 2 seats together - be it in the city end or club wembley.

Pm me if you have anything and let me know a price. Not wanting to join an auction and please don't try to dry bum me, at least soften it up with some lube!

Question regarding wembley tickets- please help.

if anyone able to secure me on wud be much much muich appreciated.

only have 2000 loyalty points been to every cup game but not thru the cupscheme so not hopeful.

so so so desperate

pls pm me

i can arrange a treat for u as currently on holiday in qatar so can get fags/booze etc

let me know ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.