Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Haha everyone looks smashed!

This is great and would work with claps in between if need be for some impact, keep it up and keep it going!

danburge82 said:
mcfc-mark said:
David Silva, oh david silva
he scored the fifth goal at old trafford
he is the maestro of maine road
6-1!

Hope that's right aha, class song anyway
Recently EVERYTHING that we sing is to do with them Rags. I'm sick to fucking death of it, we're OBSESSED!

AGREED!!! Me too. Was doing me head in listening to all t6he songs about the rags during the Villa Real game last night.
Get over them! We are City, Super City.....

Great effort lads, but what about changing the last line to, HE SET UP DZEKO FOR 6.... 6-1.......?

Didsbury Dave said:
He doesn't have to have played at Maine road to be it's measrtro, in the same way balotelli is not good at darts and you are really here.

hahahah, class.

sutty66 said:
Great effort lads, but what about changing the last line to, HE SET UP DZEKO FOR 6.... 6-1.......?

I'd change it to "he is our merlin in midfield"

Finally A Proper David Silva Song

jayfx said:
danburge82 said:
mcfc-mark said:
he scored the fifth goal at old trafford
he is the maestro of maine road
6-1!

Hope that's right aha, class song anyway
Recently EVERYTHING that we sing is to do with them Rags. I'm sick to fucking death of it, we're OBSESSED!

AGREED!!! Me too. Was doing me head in listening to all t6he songs about the rags during the Villa Real game last night.
Get over them! We are City, Super City.....
Yeah , we beat them 6-1 Every other week, don't we? And they don't sing about us, in fact I've never heard a big city club sing songs about their rivals. Typical city , worst fans in the world. Sorry if we ruined your evening on the sofa ;-)

great tune gotta keep the tune, but adjust a couple of lines, ie dont mention the filth and maine rd,ps they are known as the filth,not the rags,thats such a f****n weak and girly word.

Good. I am scrapping my songsmith skills to "Hot, Hot, Hot" (I know, I know, but I liked the ole, ole part). Silva deserves a song & if that's caught on, then more power to you.
I hope someday to be there to join in.

No-one cares what I think because the majority of Blues who got off their arses and went to Spain were singing it for several days?

So the reason myself and tens of thousands of other Blues didn't go to Spain was because we couldn't be bothered getting off our arses? Good point Dave - I really must try harder. And all you people who have family to consider, who don't have enough money, use their holiday allowance to spend time with their kids or are caring for disabled relatives get off your arses and get to the away games!

In the morning there was some consternation amongst our group about the last line, and we even discussed "he's the best player in the world"

So you are saying that you actually thought the same as I did and that the Maine Road line wasn't quite right? I'm a bit confused now - I said something, you and your group said the same thing but I'm wrong for saying it?

Can I just say I thought the fact that your
mates from
Didsbury went into a little huddle
was cute - a huddle awwww.

By the way everybody Didsbury Dave went to the Villareal away game just in case you hadn't sussed that from the numerous digs at the fans who couldn't be arsed going.

DD there's a tiny trace of the world's supply of condescending, supercillious, smugness still left somewhere in Noel Edmond's beard. Just saying in case you want to hunt it down so you have the whole lot.

You helped make up a song. Well done you. Were you in Spain too when you did so? My God that is incredible sir. Just incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.