Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Didsbury Dave said:
daveduke67 said:
Messi, Oh Leonard Messi,
He scored the twentieth goal at Old Trafford,
Messi, oh Lenny Messi,
He is the montego of Hyde Road.

So that's ok?

I just don't think saying he's a maestro of somewhere he hasn't played rings true - especially when it doesn't significantly alter the song saying Maestro of Man City, or Maestro of the city. Had it rhymed with the second line fair enough but it doesn't.

Just my opinion and I thought we were allowed to express that as long as it doesn't breach the CoC. Surely our very own Lennon and McCartney don't expect us to only post positive comments on their work?

Each to their own. It's not for me but I'm sure there will be plenty who'll join in and enjoy it and I'm genuinely pleased for them as it isn't an offensive song and it won't affect my enjoyment of a game. Ones that really do bug me are the anti-united songs when we aren't playing them - why people are thinking of them when we're playing Everton or QPR I don't know.

So well done for trying to improve our catalogue of songs and particularly for not adapting the 'We'll do what we want' tune.

If you can do one to this I'd be most impressed. ;-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/youtube]
Hahaha

Noone cares what you think because the majority of blues who got off there arses and went to Spain loved it and were singing it for several days .

The lads involved in the songs birth are mainly twitter lads, hardcore home and away blues who've been going for decades. They've asked me in there to tell the full story. A group of Didsbury blues have there own pet song which has been mentioned already- "oh super Bradbury, super lee Bradbury, fantastic, cracking super magic, oh super Bradbury , super lee Bradbury. He is the maestro of Maine road". They wre singing this at the square in valencia on Tuesday. My best mate said "we really need a silva song" so we started with "his name is silva, oh David silva" and people joined in. Then our mates from
Didsbury went into a little huddle and came up with the "he scored the fifth goal at old trafford" line. Nathan it was I think.

So then we spent all night singing it and the whole square caught on. In the morning there was some consternation amongst our group about the last line, and we even discussed "he's the best player in the world".

But it was too late, we had created a monster.

Dave,

sorry to be a pedant, but the Lee Bradbury song is 'fantastic, smashing, super, lovely'
You're probably pissed, hungover or a combination of both, so will let you off:)

Still, top marks for delivering something that, in my opinion, will actually stick.

i was there last night and it sounded fookin wonderful. the whole away end belted it out for ages. we do this for fun people, stop taking these songs too serious. well done blues, awesome song.

Lucky Toma said:
DD there's a tiny trace of the world's supply of condescending, supercillious, smugness still left somewhere in Noel Edmond's beard. Just saying in case you want to hunt it down so you have the whole lot.

You helped make up a song. Well done you. Were you in Spain too when you did so? My God that is incredible sir. Just incredible.

Hahaha.

David Silva song

I've found this doing the rounds on Twitter and like this to any other songs I've heard so thought I'd share it and see if we can get it going (couldn't see it anywhere else after a quick look).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitvid.com/W4PHV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.twitvid.com/W4PHV</a>

Re: David Silva song

Na Na Na Na.... Silva the City Magician
Na Na Na NA.... Silva the City Magician

or

We all agree...David Silva is magic
We all agree...David Silva is magic

To the tune of

La La La La... Si Si Senorita

We already have a song thats caught on from villarreal

His name is silva
david silva
he scored the 5th goal at old trafford
his name is silva
david silva
hes our maestro from maine roadddd

or something like that, memories are hazy at best ;)

Manchester la la la la said:
We already have a song thats caught on from villarreal

His name is silva
david silva
he scored the 5th goal at old trafford
his name is silva
david silva
hes our maestro from maine roadddd

or something like that, memories are hazy at best ;)

yea sounded alright...but my gripe with that is that he never played at Maine Rd, and has probably never even been down to see it or maybe even Platt Lane. Maine Rd and Silva in a song????

yea sounded alright...but my gripe with that is that he never played at Maine Rd, and has probably never even been down to see it or maybe even Platt Lane. Maine Rd and Silva in a song???

Agree with this ^^

Stuart said:
Lucky Toma said:
DD there's a tiny trace of the world's supply of condescending, supercillious, smugness still left somewhere in Noel Edmond's beard. Just saying in case you want to hunt it down so you have the whole lot.

You helped make up a song. Well done you. Were you in Spain too when you did so? My God that is incredible sir. Just incredible.

Hahaha.
brilliant,when you read his posts you just cant believe how smug this didsbury kid is,hes never been wrong ya know.

Was there when the song started

(pissed up guy in the white cap with a hearing aid)

Why do people moan about when a new song is started? writing it on bluemoon wont get songs sorted... it was all the usual faces at valencia when the song was born... and quite frankly, if u wanted the song changing, get off yer arses and go to the aways and try nipping it in the buzz

See you at QPR

btw, its a TOP song, the tune makes it what it is

Loved the super kevin horlock song too, well done oldies, had us beat that night :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.