Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Freestyler said:
Just come across this video on twitter..

Feel free to try and work out the lyrics, but whatever it is it sounds pretty awesome to be fair!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitvid.com/W4PHV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.twitvid.com/W4PHV</a>

Maine Road? Did he ever play there?

TWITvid - say no more ;-)

Has no-one ever heard of poetic license for fucks sake?! The Beatles didnt actually live in a yellow submarine. They wouldnt have lasted five minutes! Similarly Liam Gallagher isnt immortal yet that didnt stop him belting out 'I'm gonna live forever' with genuine feeling.
So what if David didnt play at Maine Road. We did. For close to a hundred years and the 'Maestro of Maine Road' sounds absolutely fucking wonderful to me.

Lucky Toma said:
Has no-one ever heard of poetic license for fucks sake?! The Beatles didnt actually live in a yellow submarine. They wouldnt have lasted five minutes! Similarly Liam Gallagher isnt immortal yet that didnt stop him belting out 'I'm gonna live forever' with genuine feeling.
So what if David didnt play at Maine Road. We did. For close to a hundred years and the 'Maestro of Maine Road' sounds absolutely fucking wonderful to me.

Why stop there

Colin Bell - king of Hyde Rd

Haha no you're absolutely right. I think from now on football songs should be 100% literal. There's no room for poetry on the terraces. Thats just for books, films, songs, theatre, and indeed any other form of culture in our lives.

We should change the Balotelli song while we're at it.

'Ohh Balotelli
He is a striker...though sometimes plays out wide
He's good at darts
An allergy to certain kinds of grass but not others
But when he plays he's fucking class
He drives around Moss Side and many other areas of Manchester with a wallet full of cash'

David Silva, Oh David Silva
He scored the 5th goal at Old Trafford
He is our midfields heart and soul.
6-1
(x2)

Da da da dadada
da da da dadada
da da da dadada
Da-vid Sil-va
(x2)

..Silva, Oh David Silva
etc.
(x1)

Merge the two together, its long but easy to learn. Should be easy to get going.

Not keen on the lyrics of that, but good melody...

here's my attempts at different versions of the same melody.

merlin makes magic fucking happen
david silva, oh david silva
He is the best in all the land

Or

better than thriller, park an fletcher
He's the best in all the land

Or sumat.

Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Told you all about this on Wednesday. Me and my mates made this up in valencia square. We bastardized a song a few of us sing about lee Bradbury and hey presto.

The song was born. He doesn't have to have played at Maine road to be it's measrtro, in the same way balotelli is not good at darts and you are really here.

The great man needed a song and we delivered it for you.

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you

Silva song thread (take 48!)

I feel it is so important that our maestro has a quality ditti that each unique suggestion should get an individual thread. That way ideas don't get lost amongst other ideas in an everlasting thread.

There have been some great suggestions but a lot of them as good as they may be, are too complicated (IMHO). The simpler the better, a bit like Newcastle's Demba Ba song.

Here's my idea ... feel free to give it the thumbs up or the thumbs down....

To the 'ruby ruby ruby ruby' (Kaiser Chiefs) tune :

SILVA SILVA SILVA SILVA

wo aa wo aa wo aa hhhh

IS GONNA DO YA DO YA DO YA

wo aa wo aa wo aa hhhh

(repeated over and over)

heads for door!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.