Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial Fair Play will not affect us.

bored at work said:
nwhn3 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329745/Martin-Samuel-meets-Michel-Platini--read-FULL-transcript-interview-UEFA-president.html

Don't know if already posted but interesting interview by Martin Samuel, highlights the power of the G14 at the time and how powerless uefa seem to be against the self serving interests of these clubs

Top link, where the fuck do you start with platini's motives???
Fantastic interview Platini was finally exposed as a corrupt bastard he is, he had no answer to the questions and in the end started getting confrontational as he knew he had been found out.

Reading that interview, it was truly horrifying how ignorant Platini is in relation to both the detail and likely consequences of FFP.

He simply had no answers to almost all of the questions asked. How on earth he got into such a position of power I don't know. The man is a dunce.

By the way well done Samuel for asking the hard questions.

He comes across as someone who has no clear strategy of what he wants to achieve. There are so many contradictions in that interview it beggars belief.

He says something one minute, then the opposite later on.

Heaven help us if he becomes head of Fifa.

After reading that Platini has no power what so ever and does as he is told by the big knobs of the top football clubs! Shocking really corruption for all to see

I read the whole thing and it was a really good interview and martin did a fantastic job but its really disappointing when he avoided the more technical questions about FFP because he wasnt comfortable discussing them in english... ur the head of UEFA you need to get comfortable. Look I didn't like him before the interview but i dislike him a little less after it. Lets put it this way he's better off being in charge of FIFA than sep blatter is. Blatter is an absolute corrupt fucking dunce

Thread in general forum discussing the interview specifically. Martin very pro City. Cheers for standing up for us when nobody else would.

would have been nice for Samuel to question how will PSG get through FFPR?

jollylescott said:
Reading that interview, it was truly horrifying how ignorant Platini is in relation to both the detail and likely consequences of FFP.

He simply had no answers to almost all of the questions asked. How on earth he got into such a position of power I don't know. The man is a dunce.

He's not ignorant at all. He knows exactly what he's doing. A bent little man completely in the pockets of people like Gill and Rummenigge. Frightening levels of corruption, and well done again to Martin Samuel for gamely continuing to try and expose it

Great interview. Well done Martin for getting Platini to talk.

Would have been nice to hear about PSG & Monaco (French tax laws)

Wonder when the next instalment will come out - technical discussion...

Exeter Blue I am here said:
jollylescott said:

He's not ignorant at all. He knows exactly what he's doing. A bent little man completely in the pockets of people like Gill and Rummenigge. Frightening levels of corruption, and well done again to Martin Samuel for gamely continuing to try and expose it

Have I imagined it or were Rumenigge and Twatini sat together at the Europa final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.