Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial figures appear to be somewhat late.

The Flash said:
oakiecokie said:
OB1 said:
They are not late, legally speaking.

I agree,but they appear to have been released a lot earlier over the past 2-3 years.Are we awaiting some more revenue or are they worse than we imagined ? ;)

They will be released tomorrow.

Showing we're in profit.

Merry Fucking Christmas to the English sports media and Michel Fucking Platini.

Source?

Or mere conjecture?

I said a couple of weeks back I thought it would be the 27th, gives us time to include increased cl and league cup income.

aguero93:20 said:
I said a couple of weeks back I thought it would be the 27th, gives us time to include increased cl and league cup income.
We can only include revenue earned before 31st May. Probably the delay is to do with some dodgy accounting that the auditors won't sign off.

Prestwich_Blue said:
We can only include revenue earned before 31st May. Probably the delay is to do with some dodgy accounting that the auditors won't sign off.
Get new auditors

Prestwich_Blue said:
ah my bad, still we only receive last year's cl money from UEFA around this time.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:49 pm --<br /><br />@squirtyflower looks very bad. sacking auditors mid audit.

Prestwich_Blue said:

You're right that we can only include revenue earned in the year to 31 May 2013 but I doubt that the delay is an audit issue.

I would not be surprised to see the accounts published before the end of December. Although, I do not expect us to buy in January, I think any transfer activity would have to be added to the post balance sheet events so they may want to avoid the hassle of that.

Didn't Ferran bring in his own man as FD? Maybe now that they have their feet under the table, they may just want to release results as late as possible.

Is Pellegrini doing the maths?

(Fookoff its Christmas Eve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.