Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial figures appear to be somewhat late.

STOP PRESS.
I have just seen the figures and we are in shit creek. Basically we have made a profit and Platini has ordered us to redo the sums until we can come up with a figure that allows $ky, that dick that's says he is a FFP wizard and papers to say for the next twelve months that we will be banned from the Champs League.

Blue Mist said:
STOP PRESS.
I have just seen the figures and we are in shit creek. Basically we have made a profit and Platini has ordered us to redo the sums until we can come up with a figure that allows $ky, that dick that's says he is a FFP wizard and papers to say for the next twelve months that we will be banned from the Champs League.

Can`t wait to see if that daft twat comes back if we don`t hit his figures of minus £75M was it ???

Is it not the case that Rumenigge won't sign them off until Sheikh Mansour pays the duty on his Rolex watches?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
We're waiting for a bad day to bury good news.

Could be waiting for a long time if our form is anything to go by.

aguero93:20 said:
sir baconface said:
We're going down with a billion in the bank.
To think, united fans used to mock us with that little ditty. No wonder they're so bitter these days.
manure are going down with a billion overdraft.

That would make a great song.....hold on if we sang it and it came back to haunt us we would look proper twats...no one would be that stupid.

cibaman said:
When they are published the club will be quizzed about where we stand on FFP. And if we have complied, the club will obviously want to publicise that as a fact.

Perhaps the accounts are ready but club are still in discussion with UEFA about some, hopefully, minor FFP points. Don't want to announce the results until every I has been dotted and every t crossed.
This did occur to me as well.

And to me. I'm not necessarily expecting a stellar set of results, rather simply improved ones. That being the case, not too hard to imagine UEFA being a bunch of nitpicking cnuts is it? After all they've got to maximise the rags' chances of qualifying for the chimps league somehow, cos they sure as hell ain't finishing in the top 4 by fair means!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
cibaman said:
When they are published the club will be quizzed about where we stand on FFP. And if we have complied, the club will obviously want to publicise that as a fact.

Perhaps the accounts are ready but club are still in discussion with UEFA about some, hopefully, minor FFP points. Don't want to announce the results until every I has been dotted and every t crossed.
This did occur to me as well.

And to me. I'm not necessarily expecting a stellar set of results, rather simply improved ones. That being the case, not too hard to imagine UEFA being a bunch of nitpicking cnuts is it? After all they've got to maximise the rags' chances of qualifying for the chimps league somehow, cos they sure as hell ain't finishing in the top 4 by fair means!

I still don't get why City give a Fk...Psg,Monaco and a fair few Russians certainly don't.

B\connellblue said:
I don't believe the ordinary fan gives a flying fuck about these figures. If it ever comes to it, and it won't, City will destroy this in the European court of justice.

True,it's the biggest load of rubbish. And if we do make a profit it's not like us fans are shareholders and will benefit from it.

jake28 said:
I still don't get why City give a Fk...Psg,Monaco and a fair few Russians certainly don't.

Because FFPR wasn't invented to take down PSG and Monaco, it was specifically invented to target us. The only way that we are going to win this game is beating Platini using his own rules. No creative accounting, no abusing NYCFC to sign Messi for £0 while charging the NYC club for the whole bill, no selling a gold-plated season ticket to Mansour for £500 trillion. Only by being literally the perfect compliant club, the actual teacher's pet, can we stick two fingers up at UEFA and tell them "your plan has failed, there's nothing you can do to stop us". If we ever even once try to manipulate the rules, Platini will have his excuse to turn the wrench far tighter on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.