Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial figures appear to be somewhat late.

When they are published the club will be quizzed about where we stand on FFP. And if we have complied, the club will obviously want to publicise that as a fact.

Perhaps the accounts are ready but club are still in discussion with UEFA about some, hopefully, minor FFP points. Don't want to announce the results until every I has been dotted and every t crossed.

oakiecokie said:
Anyone heard anything or is it a deliberate ploy to keep/hold back our sums,for some reason ?

We're holdin' 'em back until the Daily ToryGraph can't hang on any longer and go with the story they've been hoping for - a billion squillion trillion loss! Pies goin' up to £150 and bring yer own fork, budget season tickets upto to £10k, and the East Car Park is £100 for each wheel multiplied by the number of passengers.

cibaman said:
When they are published the club will be quizzed about where we stand on FFP. And if we have complied, the club will obviously want to publicise that as a fact.

Perhaps the accounts are ready but club are still in discussion with UEFA about some, hopefully, minor FFP points. Don't want to announce the results until every I has been dotted and every t crossed.
This did occur to me as well.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sir baconface said:
We're going down with a billion in the bank.
To think, united fans used to mock us with that little ditty. No wonder they're so bitter these days.
manure are going down with a billion overdraft.

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
aguero93:20 said:
I said a couple of weeks back I thought it would be the 27th, gives us time to include increased cl and league cup income.
We can only include revenue earned before 31st May. Probably the delay is to do with some dodgy accounting that the auditors won't sign off.
Get new auditors

Perhaps we've borrowed the Glazer's auditors and they're still spinning the figures for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.