Firework in City end tonight........

BezzMCFC said:
acton28 said:
A banger is probably one of the most powerful fireworks because the whole contents explode at once. Whereas the contents of most other fireworks go off a bit at a time, in a banger all the explosive is tightly packed into a single tube.

Bangers accounted for 50% of firework related injuries aground Greater Manchester from 1990-2000.

Bangers as single tube fireworks have been banned in the UK since 1998 due to a large number of complaints from the public over nuisance noise and safety around Guy Fawkes Night.

okay sound, tbh i dont see the point of them at footie, ide prefer flare or a smoke bomb

Another spotty teenager who has no concept or thought for others !

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
mxpx said:
Im all for flares if its done safe

You mean like in a boat in the middle of the sea when you are in need of help?
How the hell can flares be ''done safe'' in the middle of a crowded / enclosed space?

Lmfao....just what I was thinking MES....

I think just looking at a couple of the responses on here explains just about everything.

I seriously am sat here shaking my head reading some of this.

BezzMCFC said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
mxpx said:
Im all for flares if its done safe

How the hell can flares be ''done safe'' in the middle of a crowded / enclosed space?

they seem to be done every week in europe..

So does fucking bull fighting ! Doesn`t mean its acceptable over here !!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm --<br /><br />
LawsBackHeel said:
I think just looking at a couple of the responses on here explains just about everything.

Kids are home from school,thats why mate !

smoke bombs are fine, fireworks are a definite no no

BezzMCFC said:
acton28 said:
A banger is probably one of the most powerful fireworks because the whole contents explode at once. Whereas the contents of most other fireworks go off a bit at a time, in a banger all the explosive is tightly packed into a single tube.

Bangers accounted for 50% of firework related injuries aground Greater Manchester from 1990-2000.

Bangers as single tube fireworks have been banned in the UK since 1998 due to a large number of complaints from the public over nuisance noise and safety around Guy Fawkes Night.

okay sound, tbh i dont see the point of them at footie, ide prefer flare or a smoke bomb

Flares were big in the 70's weren't they?

i really don't see how a firework/smokebomb/flare can add anything to an atmosphere.

whats wrong with turning up in numbers and singing? it's not worth the risk, people can get hurt.

oakiecokie said:
BezzMCFC said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

they seem to be done every week in europe..

So does fucking bull fighting ! Doesn`t mean its acceptable over here !!

-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm --

LawsBackHeel said:

Kids are home from school,thats why mate !

I dont condone these bangers, but theres nothing wrong with flares or smoke bombs.

ps. unfortunatly im still at work mate, wish i was at home tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.