Firework in City end tonight........

King Of The Kippax said:
Who ever did this - Its a ridiculously stupid thing to do. Glad no-one hurt!!

A quick point on this thread though - It appears a few people autmotaically assumed that TBA were to blame for the firework with no evidence at alll? Their there to try & create atmosphere among other blues & help get behind the team....Its seems whenever something goes wrong or 1 blue upsets another blue then its immeditaley TBA to blame....Think its a bit unfair to be frank!! Just a point....

And no im part part of TBA or City Centre Blues...Im independant!!

True, but it's made much more easier to jump to these conclusions as out of all the anti-firework posts in this thread, one post stood out for me which seemed to show disregard towards the dangers of fireworks and also a lack of respect towards how the general public would percieve fireworks and that was a post by one of TBA's founding members.

Can the people who are defending the use of flares please tell me how a flare works - what process is neccessary to produce the smoke, are dangerous chemicals used etc?

Also can they tell what harm would be done if someone dropped a flare and it became lodged between someones collar and their bare neck? Or someone was pushed/slipped and their face ended up on the end of the flare?

Thanks very much.

daveduke67 said:
mxpx said:
Gaudino said:
Lmfao....just what I was thinking MES....

By holding the flare above your head.

Fireworks, ok. But flares, the world has gone mad.

Come and stand in front of me and my kids and hold a flare above your head - see where it ends up.

I wouldnt dream of holding a flare above a kids head.

When did I say that? Get back in your cage you lemon.

mxpx said:
daveduke67 said:
mxpx said:
By holding the flare above your head.

Fireworks, ok. But flares, the world has gone mad.

Come and stand in front of me and my kids and hold a flare above your head - see where it ends up.

I wouldnt dream of holding a flare above a kids head.

When did I say that? Get back in your cage you lemon.

When did you say that? I've even quoted where you posted it in the reply that you have responded to!

I didn't say hold it above my kids head I said "stand in front of me and my kids and hold a flare above your head" - that'd put it at their face level.

That is quoted above too.

i'm part of the city centre blues (which was formed from the blue alliance)

peter fletcher rang today to ask if it was one of ours and gave me the name of the person arrested

happy to report he is not a member, just some nugget acting individually

he was stood near some of our group but just because someone is "young" and "lively" i hope people don't do the usual thing , put 2 and 2 together, come up with 5 and simply assume it's something to do with our branch

cheers

wearethesouthstand said:
i'm part of the city centre blues (which was formed from the blue alliance)

peter fletcher rang today to ask if it was one of ours and gave me the name of the person arrested

happy to report he is not a member, just some nugget acting individually

he was stood near some of our group but just because someone is "young" and "lively" i hope people don't do the usual thing , put 2 and 2 together, come up with 5 and simply assume it's something to do with our branch

cheers

Yeah but it's the sort of thing they'd do.

Only kidding - not sure everyone will take notice of your post though - witch hunt and all that ;-)

Good luck with the prematch event - won't be leaving home til 3 so no chance I'll be there.

Three questions.

What the fuck is The Blue Alliance?

Who the fuck are The City Centre Blues?

Who the fuck puts a lemon in a cage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.