Firework in City end tonight........

yarny101 said:
I saw some dickheads set one off outside after the ground. They where about 17-18. One lad said he was having a piss but he set a firework off instead. Tools!

Pity he didn't try to multi-task then !

Good to see vast majority of Blues in agreement on this, one or two others seem to be of the opinion no-one was hurt so what's the problem etc, until the next time then eh lads?, when it does blind someone, or severely burns someone, or blows off a few fingers.......???

oakiecokie said:
Mrs Merton said:
yarny101 said:
I saw some dickheads set one off outside after the ground. They where about 17-18. One lad said he was having a piss but he set a firework off instead. Tools!

Pity he didn't try to multi-task then !

Resulting in two damp squibs !!

His final bang maybe ?

From what I witnessed it came from where TBA (the blue alliance) were sat. Wouldn't suprise me if this 'Felix' is part of that group hence hol defending setting them off. Nobs whoever did it.

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
From what I witnessed it came from where TBA (the blue alliance) were sat. Wouldn't suprise me if this 'Felix' is part of that group hence hol defending setting them off. Nobs whoever did it.

If you know who the Blue Alliance are you would know whether Felix is part of them or not. I don't think you should be making accusations about him or them.

Well the group from where it came were at it all night, I was sat/stood about 15 feet away, all pissed as farts and signing shite all night, what was the relevance of some of their songs for Gods sake?.....Yes it was a dumb ass thing to do in a tinder box cramped stand like that, get a brain cell numb nut............The crazy thing was, when he was carted out, the group had a verbal go at the stewards, says it all really.............?!!

Heard it as well (obviously hard not to). There's no need really is there? It's not as if they add anything to the atmosphere. It begs the question how the stewards didn't spot them when they search you before entering the ground?

Stretford Born Blue said:
Well the group from where it came were at it all night, I was sat/stood about 15 feet away, all pissed as farts and signing shite all night, what was the relevance of some of their songs for Gods sake?.....Yes it was a dumb ass thing to do in a tinder box cramped stand like that, get a brain cell numb nut............The crazy thing was, when he was carted out, the group had a verbal go at the stewards, says it all really.............?!!

Sounds like the blue alliance, they sing shite songs that no one knows then complain how bad some of our support is. Not everyone knows the lyrical genius song that is oh what a save

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.