Firework in City end tonight........

mcfc1894 said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Well the group from where it came were at it all night, I was sat/stood about 15 feet away, all pissed as farts and signing shite all night, what was the relevance of some of their songs for Gods sake?.....Yes it was a dumb ass thing to do in a tinder box cramped stand like that, get a brain cell numb nut............The crazy thing was, when he was carted out, the group had a verbal go at the stewards, says it all really.............?!!

Sounds like the blue alliance, they sing shite songs that no one knows then complain how bad some of our support is. Not everyone knows the lyrical genius song that is oh what a save

haha, heard we also started the riot of in Egypt the other day.

mcfc1894 said:
Well the group from where it came were at it all night, I was sat/stood about 15 feet away, all pissed as farts and signing shite all night, what was the relevance of some of their songs for Gods sake?.....Yes it was a dumb ass thing to do in a tinder box cramped stand like that, get a brain cell numb nut............The crazy thing was, when he was carted out, the group had a verbal go at the stewards, says it all really.............?!!

Sounds like the blue alliance, they sing shite songs that no one knows then complain how bad some of our support is. Not everyone knows the lyrical genius song that is oh what a save

city fan arrested after everton for firework incident is not a member of citycentreblues/ blue alliance...

allan harper said:
mcfc1894 said:

city fan arrested after everton for firework incident is not a member of citycentreblues/ blue alliance...
Strictly speaking you're right. That was his initiation.

i'm not defending it, it's a stupid thing to do. However some people are making it sound like he threw a hand grenade. watch this video, 0.33 these were going off all game in napoli. Much more dangerous imo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150471313735851&set=vb.538965850&type=2&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... =2&theater</a>

It's a proper little nob thing to do. I heard the lad who lit it fucked it up so just chucked it away from himself and it landed near a young girl. Wasn't there myself so can't say for sure. The guy who saw it didn't say it was anyone form the blue alliance, just that it looked like a young baghead with a hoodie on. I'm not sure what the thinking behind taking bangers, fireworks (whatever you want to call them) is? They don't look good, they don't sound good, they don't improve atmosphere but they do piss a lot of our own fans off. Is it just down to some little gimps trying to be rebellous or something? Can someone please enlighten me?

mxpx said:
Gaudino said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
You mean like in a boat in the middle of the sea when you are in need of help?
How the hell can flares be ''done safe'' in the middle of a crowded / enclosed space?

Lmfao....just what I was thinking MES....

By holding the flare above your head.

Fireworks, ok. But flares, the world has gone mad.

Come and stand in front of me and my kids and hold a flare above your head - see where it ends up.

felixbg said:
i'm not defending it, it's a stupid thing to do. However some people are making it sound like he threw a hand grenade. watch this video, 0.33 these were going off all game in napoli. Much more dangerous imo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150471313735851&set=vb.538965850&type=2&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... =2&theater</a>

The one that landed a few feet from me in Napoli sounded like a fucking hand grenade, my ears were still buzzing half an hour later.

The fireworks in the City section at Napoli were thrown by City fans with absolutely no regard for anyone else, couldn't they see the floor to roof mesh netting between the City section and the Napoli fans that's so obvious in your vid?

felixbg said:

Much more dangerous.... But we weren't playing Napoli, nor was we in Italy.

What relevancy does the video have to this incident the other night? Nil.

Guess I'll keep my light on for now, give me a nod when it's safe to come from under the duvet.

Who ever did this - Its a ridiculously stupid thing to do. Glad no-one hurt!!

A quick point on this thread though - It appears a few people autmotaically assumed that TBA were to blame for the firework with no evidence at alll? Their there to try & create atmosphere among other blues & help get behind the team....Its seems whenever something goes wrong or 1 blue upsets another blue then its immeditaley TBA to blame....Think its a bit unfair to be frank!! Just a point....

And no im part part of TBA or City Centre Blues...Im independant!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.